Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
  • Banned
Just asking when your out in your S550 do you notice one brand or model car that seems to have the most annoying drivers. Is it Vettes, BMW's, Camaros, tuners or even other Mustangs or do you not notice a group at all? What have you found to be the case.
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Depends what you mean by annoying...

Any later model Subaru, Honda CRV, or pickup truck with a cap on the bed bug the crap out of me because they drive side by side on 4 lane roads at 5 mph UNDER the speed limit.

Annoying aggressive drivers can be anything, but lifted pickups or old small cars with fart can mufflers are high up there on the list.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I find that it does not matter what someone is driving. Most people don't know how to drive and many think they own the road and other drivers need to bend to their will or they will simply run into you.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Beaters seem to be the worst, some uninsured and have nothing to lose if car causes dent or damage to others especially in parking lots.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Just asking when your out in your S550 do you notice one brand or model car that seems to have the most annoying drivers. Is it Vettes, BMW's, Camaros, tuners or even other Mustangs or do you not notice a group at all? What have you found to be the case.

Every make, model and color of vehicle with a driver looking at there fugg'n phone...especially sitting at green lights.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Prius drivers. They are slow as hell and take forever and a day to get up to speed.

zrx4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
randy
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
used to be volvo's, but now i'm thinking diesel trucks or tesla drivers. Toss up.

Sponsored

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Wasn't there an article somewhere, maybe linked on Jalopnik about how bad Honda CR-V drivers are? Also, Jalopnik had another article saying Subaru WRX/STI get the most tickets so they must be in the running. And then add in the jerks in large pickup trucks who think they own the road. They'd probably get my vote. I'd have to say in reality nearly everyone sucks, and anyone will cut you off if you leave decent following room in front of you as I do. It happens to me multiple times every day on few miles I'm on the highway commuting to and from work. It also happens on the surface streets where they rush to the front of the line and cut over at the last minute.
Sponsored