ETA Disappeared

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Well, ordered my car on 3/11/19. It was finally built over the last week, today it appears it is listed as "OFF SITE." I would imagine this is for the stripes. However, my ETA has disappeared now. It did show as 9/1/19. I am hoping it will be before, but is this normal for it to just disappear? Anyone have an idea on now that it is off site, when I can depend on seeing in "In Transit"? As usual, thanks!
Sponsored

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Well, ordered my car on 3/11/19. It was finally built over the last week, today it appears it is listed as "OFF SITE." I would imagine this is for the stripes. However, my ETA has disappeared now. It did show as 9/1/19. I am hoping it will be before, but is this normal for it to just disappear? Anyone have an idea on now that it is off site, when I can depend on seeing in "In Transit"? As usual, thanks!
My car went "Off Site" for weeks and it also caused the ETA to drop off the tracker. The bad part about Off Site is that FP has no visibility on the car, they'll just tell you that the status has to update before the ETA will reappear. I never could get a straight answer about what my car was doing there - I heard stripes and then I heard shifter repair. As I recall it went from Off Site to Released/Awaiting Shipment.

J-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Ford Performance Blue K1992
Rest assured Mark this is normal, the good news here is your next update will likely be 'Awaiting Shipment'. When mine went 'Off Site' it returned a day later to Awaiting Shipment. Your car will be on the ramp in no time!

jfrish7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R (KR499), 1997 Miata, 996 911
Mark, I know you've been waiting a while. It sucks. But the good nes is when mine went "offsite" it was delivered less than two weeks later. Here's hoping!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mark, I know you've been waiting a while. It sucks. But the good nes is when mine went "offsite" it was delivered less than two weeks later. Here's hoping!
Thanks, Josh. I keep watching and hoping!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Rest assured Mark this is normal, the good news here is your next update will likely be 'Awaiting Shipment'. When mine went 'Off Site' it returned a day later to Awaiting Shipment. Your car will be on the ramp in no time!
Thanks, Jason. This past weekend would have been a great weather weekend for the car. Hoping it gets here before Labor Day weekend!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
My car went "Off Site" for weeks and it also caused the ETA to drop off the tracker. The bad part about Off Site is that FP has no visibility on the car, they'll just tell you that the status has to update before the ETA will reappear. I never could get a straight answer about what my car was doing there - I heard stripes and then I heard shifter repair. As I recall it went from Off Site to Released/Awaiting Shipment.
Thanks, Randy.
Sponsored