Sponsored

Best sounding headers with corsa xtremes in your opinion?

Simon.V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
I am interested in picking up LTH to pair with my corsa xtremes, which would you go with and why?

Texas speed? Corsa? Kooks? American Racing?

Located in Chicago, IL - if you have LTH with a corsa catback I would like to hear it in person!

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Unless your looking for stupid loud. Any header you buy needs to contain the cats.

OniVita

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang S550 PP
Unless your looking for stupid loud. Any header you buy needs to contain the cats.
Couldn't agree more, I had Borla atak ,almost as loud as the Corsa Xtrem, mated with Kooks catted headers and it was SO loud that I wasn't able to drive my stang till I bought the Corsa Sport

OP
OP

Simon.V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
I personally think the extremes aren't loud enough.. that's why I'm thinking about headers :)

OniVita

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang S550 PP
I personally think the extremes aren't loud enough.. that's why I'm thinking about headers :)
Go Corsa headers, they are catless and would be unbearable loud lol

Sponsored

Whiplash473

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT/PP | '94 GT stroker
I just installed Corsa long tubes and a Corsa Extreme catback over the winter and it's ear piercing. I like my vehicles loud so it doesnt bother me and it ended up fitting the slip on what I wanted since I think the Coyote engines sound like garbage. It's got more rasp than rumble but to each his own.

I have two videos on my phone I could email you that are just normal taking off instead of the million wide-open videos on youtube. Otherwise, I live in Batavia Feel free to PM me if you wanted to meet up and hear it.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
I just installed Corsa long tubes and a Corsa Extreme catback over the winter and it's ear piercing. I like my vehicles loud so it doesnt bother me and it ended up fitting the slip on what I wanted since I think the Coyote engines sound like garbage. It's got more rasp than rumble but to each his own.

I have two videos on my phone I could email you that are just normal taking off instead of the million wide-open videos on youtube. Otherwise, I live in Batavia Feel free to PM me if you wanted to meet up and hear it.
Post it, Whiplash!- I'd like to see your normal videos. I like them more than the over-produced exhaust vids I've been seeing lately.

OP
OP

Simon.V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT

PM sent

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
ARH with direct connect to Corsa Xtreme. I ended up adding pair of Vibrant resonators to calm it down some. Wish I would have gone with Sport originally but stock the Sport was too quiet and at the time didn't think would be going LTH lol.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
There is no best sounding header with any Corsa Extreme. It's extremely loud and raspy. You have to do a lot of work to tone it down with resonators or changing cat backs.

Whiplash473

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT/PP | '94 GT stroker
There is no best sounding header with any Corsa Extreme. It's extremely loud and raspy. You have to do a lot of work to tone it down with resonators or changing cat backs.
I think I agree with this although I bought my entire exhaust in one shot so I dont know what it sounded like without the long tubes. It's very raspy but i preferred that over the strange barking type sound that the Coyote engines usually have.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I think I agree with this although I bought my entire exhaust in one shot so I dont know what it sounded like without the long tubes. It's very raspy but i preferred that over the strange barking type sound that the Coyote engines usually have.
Vibrant 1794s are 3" in 3" out and calm it down some. The 12" length fits nicely right after the muffler before the x.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Kooks would be my pick...
Sponsored