2018-19 5.0L Roush supercharged custom tuning from Livernois Motorsports

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
I find it hillarious .. Livernois is a huge joke among the Mustang community (with a few exceptions from diehard fans) and they dont even realize it.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
What we do, and how we do things is always about providing superior results.

Really it's not suicide to stand your ground when you know what you did was right, even when others continue to speak untruths about you as a company.

So the question becomes, how truthful do you think said customer was when he hid the fact from everyone that he hurriedly traded in his car for a 2018 after another tuner he praised blew it up, and lied to the dealership about what was done to it, the condition of it at time of trade in, the power it made, and much more about the car itself?

How do we know this? because the dealership contracted us to repair it, again, after the customer deceived them on the state of his car.

So why do we continue to get drug through the mud when the customer has shown us to repeatedly lie about all things pertaining to his car? And when it's clear that he failed the car using multiple tuners, when do people start to see the common denominator was not us, but the owner of the car?

Also we have indeed purchased a 2018 Mustang GT that has the Whipple gen 5 supercharger already installed that's been competing in the NMRA with great results.

You think anybody cares what he told the dealership he was trading the car to???? No fu@ks given there.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
You think anybody cares what he told the dealership he was trading the car to???? No fu@ks given there.
And this is why I bought my car new.

Sponsored

Curley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I called Livernois to install my Roush blower last year, they wanted over 3K, I laughed for over a hour! Bill Brown Ford did it for
$1500. Flawless work too!

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I called Livernois to install my Roush blower last year, they wanted over 3K, I laughed for over a hour! Bill Brown Ford did it for
$1500. Flawless work too!
Some of our vendors are frauds and you better shop around.
Sponsored