'Performance Gauges' for the EU Mustang

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I have a local tuner called BR Performance.
What do you mean with OEM harness. If you have the cable with the plug in your car you can easily extend it with a Desktop PC power cable (eg to connect DVD player or cardreader, pic but with only one connector and no cable split (female/female)).
aaa.jpg
Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Actually the connector is identical to the Floppy drive power connector, the small one (not the molex)

floppy.jpg

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Actually the connector is identical to the Floppy drive power connector, the small one (not the molex)

floppy.jpg

I seee. I have already purchased the harness from the states. It was only a few bucks.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I paid it $30 + shipping from US, and when arrived I noticed that it was identical to a BOX of floppy wires I had in my garage.. :D

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
I will try to source the parts I need and do this mod.
Anyone know if I need to buy all 3 or 4 trim pieces for the dash? Our exports are a different color/material right? I dont really wanna wrap them.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I believe that our dash finish is almost exclusive for export mustangs. Only once I found a similar finish (brushed aluminium) with the gauges space, and it was from a 50-anniversary edition, at an unbelievable high price..
Best solution is buy only the central dash trim and wrap all 3 parts; if oyu don't want to wrap, you need to buy the entire dash set (3 pieces) in a different finish.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Yeah I did some more reading on that today. Will see what I can find for some not too crazy money.
Found someone who is selling the GT gauges I'm looking for. I don't want the boost version, as I dont see me going down that route.
BTW, its nice to see U are still active on this forum. Will we see another Mustang in Your garage someday?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I still have to make a "goodbye" thread :D At the moment I am very happy with my Ford Edge, for the future... well I am very intrigued by the Tesla Model 3 :-O
Sponsored