Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Guys,

With all of the exciting new 2018-19 Mustang GT supercharged builds we've been cranking out recently we have developed some further improved custom tuning options for you guys with aftermarket supercharger packages. This is now including the latest Roush head units. We are looking to see if there is anyone in the metro Detroit or surrounding areas that has a 2018-19 Mustang GT with a Roush supercharger installed that would be interested in coming down for some further custom tuning to take your build to the next level. Feel free to give us a shout if so and we would love to hear from you!

313-561-5500
[email protected]
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Guys,

With all of the exciting new 2018-19 Mustang GT supercharged builds we've been cranking out recently we have developed some further improved custom tuning options for you guys with aftermarket supercharger packages. This is now including the latest Roush head units. We are looking to see if there is anyone in the metro Detroit or surrounding areas that has a 2018-19 Mustang GT with a Roush supercharger installed that would be interested in coming down for some further custom tuning to take your build to the next level. Feel free to give us a shout if so and we would love to hear from you!

313-561-5500
[email protected]
Crickets.

Yall have repeatedly committed social media suicide. The whole xx thread was downloaded and is available on facebook. I think they are hoping it gets deleted M6G causes its so much “cooler” to have a saved thread once deleted from a forum.

My friends Seb and James both got screwed by Livernois, and then a forum member here. You lost his engine at really low power and he sued you.
"Now, I'm angry. This is an absolute lie. Completely untrue. I never said I heard any pre-detonation. What I said throughtout this thread is the truth. I cannot believe this. WOW, I have tried to maintain a calm attitude. This shop is dishonest. I am smoking hot. ...Still, I am out more than $15,700 with them."
- this is from a well respected Certified Financial Planner with ethics and class beyond Livernois comprehension.

If your shop doesn’t make enough to afford an ‘18 stang, how can you afford to risk someone elses motor while learning to tune?
Buy your own stang, prove your tunes, sell the results like Roush and Edelbrock.

Are you claiming to be able to provide safer tunes than Roush and Edelbrock for the TVS 2650 they have OEM support on?

https://www.google.com/search?clien...KHT5MBC8Q7xYoAHoECAkQAg&biw=414&bih=719&dpr=2

@GreenS550 @Performance nut @Boduke0220 @VRP @gimmie11s @Jay-rod427 @JennyStang
@Wolvee @F1scamp @Crackerjack17 @Ggradtech @Jayme @AED @wildcatgoal @SVT-DADDY
@5.oh @Sighlense @JakeS550 @greengoblin31 @Dennisn @Bald Menace @SolarFlare
@TripleB @Crackerjack17 @Nuked @Black Dog @Burkey @sigintel @DavidHuff @bahasad
@Black Dog @ALLKHEINZ @Freedom @RubyRedBoost @cobra199711 @gixxersixxerman
@TJL442 @SoCalTim @BMAGOO @Timeless @TaraFirma

Last edited:

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Do these clowns actually think we forgot about how they completely shafted a forum member on here not too long ago?

Sponsored

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
This will be a hard sell.

I would think folks like Roush and Elderbrock buy their own cars to modify and tune. The idea of someone practicing a setup on my car doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
This will be a hard sell.

I would think folks like Roush and Elderbrock buy their own cars to modify and tune. The idea of someone practicing a setup on my car doesn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling.
Exactly, why roll the dice when you can go with Lund, AED or PBD? I haven't heard much on Breenspeed but they do seem to test all there tuned in there vehicles. I know they were popular back in the day but haven't heard anything lately, did they have a livernois moment also? While we're at it lets give some attention to tunes that were good! Me personally my frpp2 tune was incredible when I was NA, my current EB 2300 93 tune is ok but lacks the mid range of the fun pedal. It's good taking it easy or WOT but really lazy inbetween. I expected that though especially since they offer a warranty, I'll eventually go with one of the top guys mentioned above once I decide to go the next level!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
What we do, and how we do things is always about providing superior results.

Really it's not suicide to stand your ground when you know what you did was right, even when others continue to speak untruths about you as a company.

So the question becomes, how truthful do you think said customer was when he hid the fact from everyone that he hurriedly traded in his car for a 2018 after another tuner he praised blew it up, and lied to the dealership about what was done to it, the condition of it at time of trade in, the power it made, and much more about the car itself?

How do we know this? because the dealership contracted us to repair it, again, after the customer deceived them on the state of his car.

So why do we continue to get drug through the mud when the customer has shown us to repeatedly lie about all things pertaining to his car? And when it's clear that he failed the car using multiple tuners, when do people start to see the common denominator was not us, but the owner of the car?

Also we have indeed purchased a 2018 Mustang GT that has the Whipple gen 5 supercharger already installed that's been competing in the NMRA with great results.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
^ There's always more to the story than you read about so good to hear the other side.

TripleB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Snack Pack- Whipple Stage 2
Does this tuning include standard blown motor or is that extra?

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
https://www.google.com/search?clien...l5.0.0..7046...0.0..0.0.0.......0.wfgVjztPljU

So all these people are fraudsters too?
And Sebastian?

Please consider raising all your shop rates and build spare cash to facilitate fixing situations where mistakes are made. You need to allow for yourself and staff to make mistakes and still have financial (and mental) room/margin to secure the customer relationship. Especially when either you OR the customer screws up.

Get some beer and kielbasa (Stans or Andersons? Or Kowolskis?) and relax with some friends and fam and ask everyone:
“ are you expecting too much perfection from yourself?”
“ could you use some help in developing relationships with people when you are both stressed?”

Ask everyone and they will tell you, you can do excellent work. You just need to allow yourself more room to handle mistakes both in dealing with people, AND mistakes in the shop. We love you, you need to love yourself, and love fixing fugged up interpersonal situations that you can be way more prepared to deal with in the future.

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
^ There's always more to the story than you read about so good to hear the other side.
It is nice to hear the other side, lets see if the customer and his mates chime in now?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Brb.

(Grabs popcorn)

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
What we do, and how we do things is always about providing superior results.

Really it's not suicide to stand your ground when you know what you did was right, even when others continue to speak untruths about you as a company.

So the question becomes, how truthful do you think said customer was when he hid the fact from everyone that he hurriedly traded in his car for a 2018 after another tuner he praised blew it up, and lied to the dealership about what was done to it, the condition of it at time of trade in, the power it made, and much more about the car itself?

How do we know this? because the dealership contracted us to repair it, again, after the customer deceived them on the state of his car.

So why do we continue to get drug through the mud when the customer has shown us to repeatedly lie about all things pertaining to his car? And when it's clear that he failed the car using multiple tuners, when do people start to see the common denominator was not us, but the owner of the car?

Also we have indeed purchased a 2018 Mustang GT that has the Whipple gen 5 supercharger already installed that's been competing in the NMRA with great results.
What is the name of tuner that you know that blew the motor up since you are telling the other side of the story?

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
Some insight from a former employee copied from the link posted above. After reading this and dealing with VERY similar company's in the past, I'd avoid them like the plague.

My entire experience with this company from day one has been riddled with confusion, intentional roadblocks, poor communication, broken promises and outright backstabbing from others to make themselves look "Right" or "Correct". The owners are two brothers who don't work in harmony, don't understand each other very well and have a troubled past together along with their mother who has played a large role in the family businesses they have had over the years. Since they are the owners, they have ultimate say and many times argue with the decisions others have made, including themselves, even though it was within the authority and encouraged of the individual to do so by the owners. When they disagree with you, they like to copy most of the company as a sort of public shaming to get the point across that you somehow screwed up by making that decision. There are other times when they corroborate with each other or with a select few people behind closed doors, hashing up details and plans and not telling the stakeholder involved. Then when that person doesn't reach out to them, they get lectured on how they should have known to go and speak with them regarding their secret "public" plan. They will also choose to not communicate directly with some individuals and instead txt or email others that have worked there for a while and give them vital information pertaining to you. If that person is busy, it may take hours for them to get that info to you and you may miss opportunities or your timing. They also love to waste a ton of money on frivolous things and then are extremely scrutinous of others’ monetary proposals for business related expenses. The owners have hokey business beliefs based on past experiences or things that they believe has worked in some way or another. They do not trust the experience of anyone else and will make a point to let you know that the business they are in is different to any other business in so many ways that nothing could compare to any other company or industry. One of the owners is almost never in the office and many times leaves hours-to-days at a time to deal with personal things, holding up critical business decisions that are required to be put through him. As for issues with other employees and the general environment, there is a lot to cover. For starters, there is an individual who has been there for more than a decade and is the “right-hand man” to the owners. He makes it his job to be argumentative with you, insists his remarks are suggestions or that he is trying to be helpful and that you are taking it the wrong way. He will stick his hands in others’ responsibilities, even intervene and undo the work that others have accomplished for the sake of proving that you were somehow wrong. He will intentionally make things as hard as possible when you need him for some part of your tasks, even to the point of you not being able to accomplish your task. He will then wait for the opportune moment to remark that you failed because you should’ve/could’ve done something different in hindsight or that you came to him too late or deny that you spoke with him multiple times. His wife is also part time employed at Livernois Motorsports and does many of the same things he does, so it can seems like you have a lot of people working against you. There are a lot of personalities at Livernois Motorsports. Some are good people looking to make the company a better place. Others are difficult to work with and take a really thick skin to interact with on a daily basis, as they are quite rude and obnoxious with their attitude. Communication is not a strong quality of Livernois Motorsports. Email is the primary means of communications and is many times forgotten or left unread. The new website that was recently built is a nightmare for anyone to get to know the backend and has tons of bugs that require potentially 10’s of thousands of dollars to “fix”. Most employees are extremely underpaid for the work that they put in, with the majority earning less that $45k a year and yet helping the company bring in millions of dollars. A quick bit on the hiring process; LME Resources is the company that hires you for the first 90 days. LME Resources is owned by the mother of the two owners of Livernois Motorsports. The first 90 days is an “evaluation period” and an easy way for Livernois Motorsports to avoid bringing you onboard until they see that you are a good fit for the company. Being that LME Resources gets some of its revenue from Livernois Motorsports and that they are all owned within a family, it makes for somewhat a conflict of interest, but nothing that is illegal. During my tenure there, I was told many many times that this place has never fired anyone, that they treat you like family, that they take care of you. This was communicated from my rep at LME Resources. This could not be further from the truth and in hindsight was likely a ploy to obtain the best candidates and not scare them off. My recommendation to anyone applying or joining Livernois Motorsports is to proceed with extreme prejudice, watch your back, document everything and be ready for infighting and roadblock.
Sponsored