xxjoeyxxeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta & Ford Edge
Hi All,

I'm slowly browsing for a Mustang and in no rush. Wouldn't mind even waiting until Fall 2020's come out and try to catch a good deal on a 2019 or even a 2018 leftover. New or used GT (preferably PP1) would be awesome. Are there any dealerships in Eastern MA, RI area that might be known for better pricing than others? Same goes for ones who tend to be a little higher than most to avoid?

Thank you,
Joe
Sponsored

Trptguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have used Enio at Sentry Ford for my last several cars. He is excellent and will get you the best price.

GasPedal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
I have used Enio at Sentry Ford for my last several cars. He is excellent and will get you the best price.
I went to Sentry Ford for a test drive and it was not my favorite experience. From the apathetic nature of the people in there (Mark was my sales guy) to the pathetic test drive that didn't go over 30mph - there's no reason to go there unless you're picking up parts you've ordered from their Parts department or test driving a Lincoln.

Mark acted like a know it all and that I should be happy to pay $32-33k for a premium used Mustang and I was ridiculous to suggest that they go for much less than that. I ended up buying my car from VA and I'm sure I saved at least 3k from what Sentry Ford wanted to charge for a a model with less options. They're service costs are also high for the area.

Trptguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I went to Sentry Ford for a test drive and it was not my favorite experience. From the apathetic nature of the people in there (Mark was my sales guy) to the pathetic test drive that didn't go over 30mph - there's no reason to go there unless you're picking up parts you've ordered from their Parts department or test driving a Lincoln.

Mark acted like a know it all and that I should be happy to pay $32-33k for a premium used Mustang and I was ridiculous to suggest that they go for much less than that. I ended up buying my car from VA and I'm sure I saved at least 3k from what Sentry Ford wanted to charge for a a model with less options. They're service costs are also high for the area.
That is too bad. I have never dealt with any of their other sales people and I would never use them for service. I have a friend who works for Autotrader who recommended Enio and that is who I dealt with for my wife explorer so I gave him a call when I wanted a mustang and he found what I wanted and gave me an amazing price on that as well.

I actually think who you have as a salesperson makes a remarkable difference. Enio was never condescending. We had our own financing so never needed Ford's and he didn't;t push that. I wanted a base level GT, with the black appearance package. He found it in Lightening Blue just like I wanted. I did want leather seats and heated seats. He used a outside contractor to add Katskin leather and the heating elements to the seats. Everything was done top notch. Other than that I was in the dealership to sign papers and then to pick up the car. Total about three hours. So for me it was a great experience.

Mvalenti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Competition Orange
Hi All,

I'm slowly browsing for a Mustang and in no rush. Wouldn't mind even waiting until Fall 2020's come out and try to catch a good deal on a 2019 or even a 2018 leftover. New or used GT (preferably PP1) would be awesome. Are there any dealerships in Eastern MA, RI area that might be known for better pricing than others? Same goes for ones who tend to be a little higher than most to avoid?

Thank you,
Joe
Bought my 15 GT from Salem Ford (NH). Great sales and finance group.. Horrible service department.

GasPedal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
Just had some service/repair work done at Sentry Ford and AVOID at all all costs! The service tech didn't even read what I brought the damn car in for! They tried to tell me that because I put a K&N filter in the stock box that it was the reason my AC Compressor was creating a whining noise when the two things are unrelated. They called me saying my car is fixed without testing it - saw the issue I brought it in for was still there as soon as I started my car. The manager compared the service department to a doctors office, cut me off every time I tried to explain what I was able to diagnose with multiple mechanics and 6 months with the issue, and was so confident that they will diagnose it right only to have their Techs not read a single word on the issue.
Sponsored