OP
OP
MYSNAKE

MYSNAKE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
did you confirm with at least a manager that it's MSRP? FL isn't known for offering sticker on R's, and, oftentimes "sales associates" don't know actual asking price until they "confirm" it with a manager or higher up.
I didn't speak to anyone I was in the showroom for a few minutes but I didn't see a mark up on the window sticker.

OP
OP
MYSNAKE

MYSNAKE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah I'm not a fan of the super snakes. I look at them as a 5.0 with a supercharger and some cosmetic upgrades on the exterior and interior not worth 105,000 at the end of the day for me I will wait for the 500 but that's just my opinion some see it differently than me.
it's at 97K now, but still not worth it at this time. It will hold some value though as most of them do. It is the 800HP one too. I expect it to come down even more after 500 is on lots. They better sale before October and sports car season is over.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
My local dealer has a black k one too. I went and looked at it. It has been sitting outside in the rain and is filthy. The front splitter is also installed incorrectly and they drilled the front plate holes.

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Two Shadow Blk R's @ avail. at 2 of my local dealers . 19's ....both w/ large ADM and NOT listed on window sticker. Very common practice unfortunately. Oh, they are wanting $$17,098 ADM and $$20,000 ADM on the other! LOL!!!

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
My local dealer has a black k one too. I went and looked at it. It has been sitting outside in the rain and is filthy. The front splitter is also installed incorrectly and they drilled the front plate holes.
What a fail.
Sponsored