Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CarClubVT.com
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Any one interested in a UPR catch can specifically for the Edelbrock E-Force let me know. I accidentally ordered two. Tried to use both but that didn't work. Went with just one on the passenger side and all is well. Works too, today I changed oil and there was about a quarter cup of oil in the catch can. It has been unboxed but otherwise like new. I will let it go for 100.00 plus shipping.
Interested, but I don't see this anywhere on UPR's site. Got a link?
Sponsored

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)

H00CH90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
For those who’ve installed one of these, do you get some sort of medal/trophy/participation award when you’ve made the fuel rails fit?
I spent WAY too much time on those damn rails today, still havent plugged in the injectors on one side which is another pain. I was hoping to finish this up today but I guess I'll wait another week.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can you get some pics of it installed? Particularly the where and how they actually mount the can to the car. I need to modify mine to fit. Need some inspiration. Cheers

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I spent WAY too much time on those damn rails today, still havent plugged in the injectors on one side which is another pain. I was hoping to finish this up today but I guess I'll wait another week.
The rails themselves are great. It’s just he way they chose to bolt them on that really, really sucks.
Literally the worst design I’ve seen lately.

H00CH90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
This may be a stupid question but no one has given me an answer yet. I bought the pro tuner kit and do not have a driver side PCV hose. I assume I'm taking one of the supplied hoses with no fittings, removing the fittings from the OEM vent hose and attaching them to this supplied hose, which is the same diameter as the supplied passenger side PCV hose. Is this right? Do I just reuse the stock pcv? I have the 103mm TB and 113mm MAF housing if it makes a difference.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
This may be a stupid question but no one has given me an answer yet. I bought the pro tuner kit and do not have a driver side PCV hose. I assume I'm taking one of the supplied hoses with no fittings, removing the fittings from the OEM vent hose and attaching them to this supplied hose, which is the same diameter as the supplied passenger side PCV hose. Is this right? Do I just reuse the stock pcv? I have the 103mm TB and 113mm MAF housing if it makes a difference.
With the caveat that yours is an 18 and mine is a 15...

For the passenger side they supplied a length of hose, you use a razor blade to cut the stock hose and remove the connector. I don't think you can use the stock hose because the blower side is a nipple and the plastic "hose" they use OEM won't seal. For the driver side, they provided a complete plastic hose with connectors on both ends. I don't think the stock one is long enough to reach with the new elbow location, but if it fits there's no reason that you couldn't use it. Personally, if you didn't get a driver hose I'd contact Edelbrock and they'll probably send one out to you.

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Yes, you are suppose to cut off the OE plastic hose off your PCV fittings and then replace it with the included hoses, it's not as easy bc they include 1/2" hose and the fitting is actually 5/8", but if you dip it in hot water before. you try it will help it stretch over. Alternatively you could go to parts store and just buy like 2ft go 5/8" hose and make the job a lot easier

H00CH90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks, for whatever reason the edelbrock tech support didnt want to tell me that's what I needed to do. Liability I guess?

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
On my base, I only have the normal reading next to the oil pressure. Most of my install gremlins are squared away, the only thing left i don't like about my install is that the passenger side heater hose is touching the fuel rail. Is your's like that? I think it's because the length of the hose is not long enough to give it the slack it needs. It was bound to rub a hole in it. I had to cut up a vacuum hose and slip it on there to give it some protection.
IMG_20190416_150830.jpg
Just going back through all of this as part of my install.
I had the same problem with the heater hose.
Let’s just say I persuaded the steel tube to take a better angle. No more rub.

mikengail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible A10
Anybody have any idea as to the car weight increase from this kit?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody have any idea as to the car weight increase from this kit?
I haven’t done the exact numbers but my Whipple added something in the order of 50-60kgs (110-130lbs). The Edelbrock will be very slightly lighter than that.

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Has anyone tried adapting the GT350 TB and intake already? Stage 2 upgrade is crazy expensive for what it is. Edelbrock needs to do a TB plus intake combo for much less money. The injectors are useless for custom tunes and I don't need the 8 rib setup.
Sponsored