Sponsored

Honestly, who prefers the GT 5.0 over GT350?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Faster on the drag strip by fractions of a second. Big fuckin deal ! Jesus Christ, I swear some of you fuckin guys get royalties braggin about how much faster your auto is. I don’t 1/4 mile race so I couldn’t give two shits. Sorry, no offence, but even if I had no legs, I’d never own a mustang in an auto. What fun is there mashing the go pedal. I can do that in my Explorer or my wife’s Edge ! So sick of the I’m better than you because I have an A10 attitude. That’s it, I’m out.
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
If your this triggered on a car forum. You must be a hoot to talk politics or religion with. And just for the record. You brought up the whole manual/automatic thing. There skippy. Like you had something to prove?
:explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode:
Sponsored

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
If your this triggered on a car forum. You must be a hoot to talk politics or religion with.
:explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode:
Only triggered because every bloody thread I read is someone spewing the same crap of how much faster an auto is. You guys sound like robots. Seriously, do you guys get royalties ?
I’ll admit you have me pegged on politics and religion but this forum isn’t about that.
What triggers me the most is your grammer.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Get it all out of your system there lil fella.:giggle: Why did you bring it up? if the topic makes you border line suicidal.

Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
The GT350 drives and handles better than the GT. It also, IMHO, looks far better. The GT has more low end torque and is more enjoyable to launch from a dig.

Both make excellent daily drivers. Of the two, I preferred the GT350, but I did enjoy my '15 GT for the 2 years I had it.

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
I don't understand why they didn't and still haven't put the digital dash in the Gt350. You would think they would have put it there first then brought it down to the GT.

johnz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Case in point. last weekend road trip to Road America. I have a GT 5.0 and drove 5.5 hrs from Michigan. Quick, comfortable, 24mpg @85mph (except Chicago, the gates of hell). Brother comes down from Minneapolis, 5 hr drive. Arrive in his Cadillac. I say" where the hell is the GT350". He says "Cant handle more than an hour at a time, Squirmy handling on the highway, rough ride, loud. Nuff said.

rich_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Gt350 , 2016 Ford Mustang Gt
Well honestly I play for both teams. I have a 2016 Gt and a 2016 Gt350 and both are wonderful cars and are very different. First the Gt is my daily driver an its very comfortable to drive and runs great. I have put a cat back system on it and it sounds wonderful. The Gt350 wasn't bought to be a daily driver only a play toy. The suspension is very responsive and the voodoo sings up to 8k without hesitation. I installed kooks long tubes and catless x-pipe and had it tuned and the power is amazing. Basically I love both of them and they both serve a purpose for me and I do agree I would not like to daily drive the 350. 14k miles and it has had no oil consumption. Have a good ride everyone.

Sponsored

Karavel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kara
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack Ruby Red
I like the 5.0 GT far better. I am tired of Shelby cobras, they just give Ford an excuse to make limited numbers and jack up the pricing when they sell them brand new. I don't care how many of my car was made, I'd prefer there be more made than less so the parts are cheaper and plentiful 20 years later.

I would not buy another Cobra until they drop the Shelby name tag and bring back the SVT or something similar. 2004 SVT cobra was more than just an engine with a supercharger there were body, interior, brakes, transmission and even a whole IRS change and that car did not cost twice as much as a 2004 GT. The new GT500 is a joke it costs at least twice as much as a GT mustang base model to base model, there is no excuse for that, just because it's limited numbers and has a silly Shelby name tag on it.

I respect Caroll Shelby, but he wanted people to drive the cobras, not have to spend their life savings on one and then be too afraid to drive their "investment" it's a damn shame.

If someone wants to collect a Ford vehicle that is what the Ford GT is for.

Skate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang convertible
GT350 is a Shelby! It's limited production, amazing engineering in the flat plane crank engine and looks that kill the 18-19 GT.
I'm sorry but the only reason to prefer the Gt is if you can't afford the GT350 or if you can't enjoy driving a stick.
All that extra cash for the 350, and it's slower than &@it!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
All that extra cash for the 350, and it's slower than &@it!
I wouldn’t go quite that far. If you go by magazine test results. It would be quicker that the 16 convertible you drive.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
gt350 just needs a 10r80 option to beat asses