Sponsored

Let's talk crank damper/balancers, IW vs ATI vs Stock

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
Fathouse just does basically the same parts as Hellion on their 800r package. It is manifolds, piping, intercoolers, injectors, turbos, bovs, wastegates, oil feed/return.. Not even a fuel pump booster.
None of our turbo packages are based off of stock manifolds. There is a lot of differences between these kits when you look closely and start comparing them.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

mmakam2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
None of our turbo packages are based off of stock manifolds. There is a lot of differences between these kits when you look closely and start comparing them.
Hellion has a upgrade 4to1 manifold upgrade, Aldo Welds also does in its base kit.

I'dllove to see more about the difference between the kits but I understand if that's proprietary.

OP
OP

mmakam2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Hey guys I just finished the install with the IW damper.

Noticeably less NVH in the cabin, I also did a 3500rpm vibration test through the shifter and it's obviously reduced the amount of vibration through the shifter.

I also noticed a rattle in the exhaust is gone that used to be there in sport mode.

On top of all this it feels like it pulls a bit harder and Rev matches quicker from the weight savings but this may be placebo.

All in all good mod, and for me a good option to not do OPGs for maybe 5-10k miles if I'm careful about not bouncing off the limiter etc..
Sponsored