isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
2 years! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah, no.
Don't publicly talk about the wait if you're waiting though! He'll post screenshots of you saying you were okay waiting, but omit the part that it was in reference to 4-6 months; not 19-24 months.

These kits aren't going out any time soon. He says no refunds, so recommend disputing with your bank as items not received and going elsewhere.
Sponsored

Chuckles the 3rd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
I had a feeling this thread would be updated after DJT was tearing into his ass on a few separate posts on the coyote FB page. Those threads don’t disappoint... BL Fab is going to be the front runner if their kit is a quality setup for the guys that want to run singles...

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I had a feeling this thread would be updated after DJT was tearing into his ass on a few separate posts on the coyote FB page. Those threads don’t disappoint... BL Fab is going to be the front runner if their kit is a quality setup for the guys that want to run singles...
Once they offer rear exit exhaust it should be game over

Chuckles the 3rd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Once they offer rear exit exhaust it should be game over
I’d interested in the bumper dump but I’d like to ride in to one to make sure it isn’t so obnoxious that it would annoy my wife and kids.

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I’d interested in the bumper dump but I’d like to ride in to one to make sure it isn’t so obnoxious that it would annoy my wife and kids.
Local guy has his Hellion kit dumped after the crossover and it's not terrible.

I don't think I'd do it in a daily though.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Manual - DIB
BL would be a good route for those who want a quick turnaround time, but it is far behind the CPR kit in terms of efficiency and capability.

The turbo inlet location alone is about as poor as it gets for intake temps and fitting a filter.
The Treadstone core is not as efficient as a Garrett core, the upper intercooler pipe doesn't have a good section for MAF to read accurately, the stock Kmember doesn't allow ideal manifold design, it utilizes 2 wastegates vs one large, and doing anything but drivers side exhaust exit will be a huge pain if even realistically possible.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I had my heart set on a single kit but finally gave up and went with the hellion sleeper kit. I have been very happy with my choice. Good luck.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Seems like FB post are always like that. I don't understand that jibberish.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
He was THE MAN about 5 years ago in the 11-14 game.

Crazy how things change.

Sponsored

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
The dude needs to hire some help, which I know isn’t easy in that field but he’s turned away so much money it’s ridiculous

isedawishy

GTPPTT6REIGHTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Did you try to do a charge back or any other action to get your money back.
Yes, I've taken action but my situation is wonky because I purchased the spot from someone.

I have to get my money from them and they need to dispute with him. I've kept the person I bought the spot from in the loop, so they're aware of what's going on.

PayPal is not helpful even paying via goods, as the auto-deny if => 180 days. You can dispute through your bank and card though.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Yeah I ran into an issue with paypal a few years ago and got screwed by the 180 day thing. Luckily it was not much money. It is crazy he will not just refund the money.
Sponsored