Sponsored

Does anyone else wake up every single day with a strong desire to drive your car?

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, have driven my car around town just for fun virtually every morning since I bought it 3 1/2 years ago.

Here in Florida the weather is always good and streets in my mostly residential city are smooth without many potholes.

TC :)
Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I get the urge pretty much each day.

I don't daily it though. I live in Houston so the traffic blows. I will take it some nights to the gym and then unless its raining I drive it all weekend.

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
No

GasPedal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
I'm really not that attached to it, its just a car thats fun to drive. When I was in my 20's and early 30's I would probably characterize my cars like that.

As winter hits here and it starts to rain for months at a time, it sits in the garage. I wish I could drive it at times but that feeling isn't what I call "desire".

We drive Mustangs, not Ferrari's...
Well you must be a joy to be around.. why even buy it?

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
yes I'm addicted too!

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
I'd love to drive it every day, but it's a pointless exercise on public roads. I patiently wait for the next track day when I can really drive it to its full potential without thinking about the cops, the old guys going 30 mph in a 70, the clowns in Challengers who think a track is 1/4 mile long and straight and is found on any public road and other similar annoyances.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I always WANT too drive it but I end up just taking it around for mundane errands once a week, driving a total of like 15 miles. Then I wash and wax(or just touch up wax) it, take a few pictures and put it back in the garage. Good thing is the car looks better than it rolled off the showroom floor over a year ago!

Maybe I’ll take it out to a cars and coffee event this weekend, but it looks like it’s gonna piss down rain all week.

Hooch180

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maciej
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 5.0 (EU)
I got my car 2 days ago. This night I woke up at 3 AM and instead of going back to sleep I drove 100km to 24h McDonalds (There is one 5km away, but what is the fun in that). Drunk coffee and went back. Then quick shower and I drove to work.
Today I volunteered in work to drive to Post Office (everyone hates it, but it was great occasion to take a car for a drive).

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Reading the title, "Does anyone else wake up every single day with a strong desire to drive your car?" my first thought was, I have no idea if anyone else wakes up with a strong desire to drive my car, I never asked them :D.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I used to, but now I groan having to drive it.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I would say I do but then I have to walk right past it, get into my company truck and go to work. But it looks pretty sitting there as I pull away! I do go for "drives" quite often in the evening or weekend just to give it a nice romp.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I used to, but not anymore. Now I'm forcing myself to drive it to empty the tank so I can return the whole thing to stock and sell it.
Sponsored