Sponsored

Honestly, who prefers the GT 5.0 over GT350?

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
PP2 takes 10 quarts too...

I thought the PP2 was a better value than the GT350. Why I ordered a PP2 instead of picking up a GT350 off a lot.
Thats crazy i didnt know the 5.0L takes that many quarts of oil. I had a '13 5.0 and it took 8 qts from what I remember. my Viper takes 11 quarts, but this is a massive 8.4L v10.

Ford needs to release the GT350 with a DCT before stopping production. That would help with the GT500 sales imo.

But yea, as someone who doesnt own an s550. I would perfer the GT350. I notice these on the road, they're more special. The GT you would have to get the usual suspension, wheels to make it stand out. The GT350, especially the R stands out right out of the box.

Only reason to get a GT is if you're planning to race in a straight line and go boosted. The GT350 is more fun on a road course.
I'm looking to get a nice daily driver once my Viper is done, a GT350 is in contention, but its a distant 3rd. ATS-V and '13 GT500 are in the running...
Sponsored

bozzy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rdsc.ca
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Thats crazy i didnt know the 5.0L takes that many quarts of oil. I had a '13 5.0 and it took 8 qts from what I remember. my Viper takes 11 quarts, but this is a massive 8.4L v10.
It does, I changed my oil out of the gate and when the guy started putting more then 9 in, I was like, "Are you sure?" lol, It definitely was a wide eye moment... Took about 9.75 and sitting just over halfway on the dipstick.

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
Insecure of what?
6CBE8984-68F6-498E-B82B-3E375DADDA70.jpeg
Poor guy, I feel sorry for you that you can't afford a new garage door. Let us know if you would like us to start you a GoFundMe to help out with your home repairs.

OP
OP

GPGT17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
Poor guy, I feel sorry for you that you can't afford a new garage door. Let us know if you would like us to start you a GoFundMe to help out with your home repairs.
It opens and shuts just fine

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Wish I had a garage lol
I didnt have a garage for 24 years (im 34). finally moved last year and have a decent size garage, still a 2-car, but can fit my two bikes in there along with an suv and a car.

OP
OP

GPGT17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
Feel sorry for yourself buddy

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Sponsored

jhammy49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Let me tell you a tail. It was just a few earth rotations ago when I was un-happily without a mustang. It was springtime in the year of 2015 and I had not owned a horse in almost a decade. I had just found a new suitor for a 79 CJ7 that was just taking up car storage box at home space. The tree fiddy had been announced but I had yet to lay eyes on such a beauty. I was at one of the local Ford New Vehicle Storage Parking lots having my current eXtra Large Truck checked for a faulty call to come back. I had some time to murder so I wandered up to the front and was quickly confronted by an evil Salesman.

This evildoer caught me gazing at a lovely steed and....this is where it all went off a cliff. He asked me what was my lady of choice. I quickly responded "15 GT PP DIB Premium w/Nav" as I knew the 16 tree fiddy was not out yet and I didn't have knowledge of the 15 tree fiddy. The Evil Man quickly proclaimed.... I HAVE such a lady. Not a week later, that beautiful lady was trapped in my dungeon.

The End!

I have been in love with Mustangs since the first time I saw one. I am a bit over 40 and I'm in my 2nd. I wasn't really shopping for one and just happened to find the right one. I could have easily not walked upfront and never met that salesmen and waited till I could find a 350. I can also make a lot points why the GT is better...or why 350 is better. I would have been just as happy I think in a Shelby.

Tho, I may be in the market to add another beauty to the dungeon around Jan. I am a mad fanatic about a manual so it won't be a GT500. Might be the GT4. I drove one the other day and I may be falling in love again. But Rejoice! I am NOT monogamous. I am keeping my stang!

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW base GT and build it my way. I wanted the lightest V8 mustang available. Block heater (mandatory) & all weather mats were the only options. And no, I'm not poor.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
And one more thing, this ass still works for me:
DSC_0050.JPG

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
i don’t know why, but I actually prefer the 5.0 GT with PP over the GT350... the things I do like about the gt350 better is the front fascia, kinda the teemed 6 speed. I hate the black toggle switches and no ambient lighting. I do love the sound of the GT 5.0 better especially with a good catback.
No, not "kinda". The Tremec is better than the shitty MT-82 in every possible way except price. If there was one thing I could take off the GT350 and put on my car, it would be that hands down.
Sponsored