mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Is that a Camaro in your avatar?
Yep, 2017 ZL1.

Yeah, I wasn't gonna say it, but.....
It's not the only car I've ever owned. What's the problem?

Why not? Jarstang has put his foot down on trolling here in the GT500 section. Let me find the link....
Come on dude. I make an honest and valid comment on a topic, and you're gonna automatically call that trolling because I have a Camaro? Forums are meant for discussion, right? And if I was trolling, sideskirts would be a pretty poor subject to focus on, don't you think?
I actually had him on ignore for quite a while in the past because everything he used to post was anti-Ford pro-Chevy. It got really annoying.
That's cute. "Ignoring" someone on an auto forum because they said something in relevant versus threads that you didn't like? I'm a car guy. Worked for Ford for 7 years as a certified technician. First "real" sports car I had was a 2003 Cobra and last Mustang I had was a 2013 GT500. Is that enough to get me permission to comment on a 2020 GT500?

I think it’s cute that he is critiquing the look of the Gt500 while driving a Camaro.
SMH

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
If one has ever seen CFD pics of the S550 you'll see there is a lot of turbulence around that area. I wouldn't be surprised if its for additional stability, maybe even to push air up and towards the rear of the car into the wing. Remember air doesn't always follow the contours of a surface but rather the path of least resistance. Usually...statics and dynamics is a very unusual world.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
That's cute. "Ignoring" someone on an auto forum because they said something in relevant versus threads that you didn't like? I'm a car guy. Worked for Ford for 7 years as a certified technician. First "real" sports car I had was a 2003 Cobra and last Mustang I had was a 2013 GT500. Is that enough to get me permission to comment on a 2020 GT500?
I come here to enjoy myself. If I don't enjoy reading your posts I will ignore them. Then I will enjoy myself more when I'm on this forum.

I don't really care about your experiences. And I don't believe everything I read on the internet.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
If one has ever seen CFD pics of the S550 you'll see there is a lot of turbulence around that area. I wouldn't be surprised if its for additional stability, maybe even to push air up and towards the rear of the car into the wing. Remember air doesn't always follow the contours of a surface but rather the path of least resistance. Usually...statics and dynamics is a very unusual world.
There's high pressure air behind the wheel that wants to get under the car and provide lift. That flat piece prevents the air from getting under the car. It's similar to a splitter in that respect.

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
To the OP....GTFOH!

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
Yep, 2017 ZL1.

It's not the only car I've ever owned. What's the problem?

Come on dude. I make an honest and valid comment on a topic, and you're gonna automatically call that trolling because I have a Camaro? Forums are meant for discussion, right? And if I was trolling, sideskirts would be a pretty poor subject to focus on, don't you think?

SMH
I thought a mod came in the other day and said trolls were removed? Why is this guy still here?

OP
OP
mdmoore23

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
I thought a mod came in the other day and said trolls were removed? Why is this guy still here?
Am I on a Ferrari forum or something? So, any time someone says something people don't agree with now it's trolling? And like I said before, if I was trolling there are better topics to pick on than a side skirt. Grow up. Forums are mostly a positive place for information and discussion. Just because I have a certain car doesn't mean I can't comment on whatever forum I want without there being I'll intent.

Sponsored

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
Am I on a Ferrari forum or something? So, any time someone says something people don't agree with now it's trolling? And like I said before, if I was trolling there are better topics to pick on than a side skirt. Grow up. Forums are mostly a positive place for information and discussion. Just because I have a certain car doesn't mean I can't comment on whatever forum I want without there being I'll intent.
You come into every thread that's of any substance and talk shit. Don't remember seeing you in best color thread etc. If I missed it my apologies. Seems you just come in to create a shit storm.

OP
OP
mdmoore23

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
You come into every thread that's of any substance and talk shit. Don't remember seeing you in best color thread etc. If I missed it my apologies. Seems you just come in to create a shit storm.
I think you have the wrong guy, as far as best color threads go. Don't recall ever posting in those.

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
I think you have the wrong guy, as far as best color threads go. Don't recall ever posting in those.
Exactly my point. Thank you for proving me right. You were never a buyer. You come in to run your mouth and that is it. The threads where actual buyers or potential customers post you are not in. Get lost and do the forum a favor.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
He also asked that people report trolls. There is only 1 way to get rid of them.....

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I just sold my ZL1. It was like a brick, no really like a brick, square ugly, horrible on the road, cant see out of. I dont understand why I bought it in the 1st place. the only people that liked the car were highschool boys, every event or show or trackday i did, everyone laughed at the car. Severely under-powered. i had maybe 4k miles on it cause i hated driving it. My 350 was a monster compared to it, the 500 will be unstoppable
Sponsored