2020 Shelby GT500 PRICING (MSRP/Invoice) Including Packages & Options

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Chuck, from one 68 year old to another I certainly did not mean to convey any disrespect to you not knowing who Kevin Marti is or other people such as Galen Govier when it comes to the Mopar camp and suggest that I should not assume that most of us enthusiasts know who some of these people are.

:beer:
Harry; Sorry for being so tardy on my reply to you. Everything is good between us and hopefully someday I may have the pleasure of getting to meet you. Is the "Valley of the Sun" in Arizona??? I really enjoy your posts and really enjoy all the guys on this site. I certainly have learned alot and really look forward to all of us getting our new babys!!!!!
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Harry; Sorry for being so tardy on my reply to you. Everything is good between us and hopefully someday I may have the pleasure of getting to meet you. Is the "Valley of the Sun" in Arizona??? I really enjoy your posts and really enjoy all the guys on this site. I certainly have learned alot and really look forward to all of us getting our new babys!!!!!
Chuck, thank you for your nice response and that would be terrific if we might get together sometime down the road.

Yes, "The Valley Of The Sun" is in Arizona and if you get down this way please reach out to me as would be happy to have you over.

Of course a great time down here always is in January when the weather is great and just as important is all of the car auctions and cool car stuff that is going on at that time.

Keep that time frame in mind and looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new Shelby Mustang!

:like::like:

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Funny...i saw one of those at NCM Motorsports Park blow up about a month ago (weak internals). It only had 1300 miles on it and the owner was pissed. I would not waste my money on a Corvette - the crappy Z06 has a ton of other issues in it's own right.
Lol this guy

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
I’m trying to figure out what tires come with the handling package?
I can find that it comes with wicker, front wings, and adjustable strut tower brace but I have seen some say cup 2 while others say 4s standard tire for the base? I’m buying new wheels either signature 703 or 901 I might as well get new cup 2 tires with them I’m trying to figure out if keeping stock wheels is even worth it if they come with 4s it might be just to have different options for wheels and tires but if come with cup 2 not sure I need to keep just to take up room in garage....lol

AMBJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-20 GT500
I can find that it comes with wicker, front wings, and adjustable strut tower brace but I have seen some say cup 2 while others say 4s standard tire for the base? I’m buying new wheels either signature 703 or 901 I might as well get new cup 2 tires with them I’m trying to figure out if keeping stock wheels is even worth it if they come with 4s it might be just to have different options for wheels and tires but if come with cup 2 not sure I need to keep just to take up room in garage....lol
The BASE 2020 Shelby GT500 comes with 4s tires!!!

Sponsored

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Say what????? If the "Handling Package" switches the tires to the slicks then Iam going to cancel my handling package. I have no need for slicks. But I don't think they would do that without atleast telling you that in the option itself. I think the handling package is strictly 3 things. 1. Wicker/splitters. 2. Rear Spoiler Gurney. 3. Struts. It never said anything about "switching the tires".

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Say what????? If the "Handling Package" switches the tires to the slicks then Iam going to cancel my handling package. I have no need for slicks. But I don't think they would do that without atleast telling you that in the option itself. I think the handling package is strictly 3 things. 1. Wicker/splitters. 2. Rear Spoiler Gurney. 3. Struts. It never said anything about "switching the tires".
Chuck,
I’m tending to agree with you I just needed a couple people to confirm it was base tire which I did, don’t go canceling anything off my question.... I’m just a confused guy getting some clarification, I would feel really bad if someone took my word or question as gospel and changed something that they would regret later.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Chuck,
I’m tending to agree with you I just needed a couple people to confirm it was base tire which I did, don’t go canceling anything off my question.... I’m just a confused guy getting some clarification, I would feel really bad if someone took my word or question as gospel and changed something that they would regret later.
Dunk812; THANK YOU for your speedy reply. Its all good Brother.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
they arnt slicks. they are stickier great all around tires

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Pilot Sport 4S

Pilot Sport 4S.jpg

Pilot Sport 4S.jpg

Pilot Sport Cup 2

Pilot Sport Cup 2.jpg

Pilot Sport Cup 2.jpg

Sponsored

Rgt350w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Well here in Vancouver Canada. My dealer quoted me Cdn$127,000 for gt500 with carbon package. I was willing to accept that price until he informed me that all the SVT dealers in the area agreed to a 25,000 premium. WTF.
With all the taxes added on that two gt350s.
I’m no buyer at that price thank you very much

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
..all the SVT dealers in the area agreed to a 25,000 premium.
All I can say is, "WOW!" "H.S!" "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!" Man, that's greed at its finest, eh?

Sorry, man...

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
If dealers are playing that game, make them starve, unless money is not a big deal for you. Unfortunately people will still pay the premium and they know it.

Lngebrown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Super Cobra Jet
If there is anyone SERIOUS about a new GT500 PM me and I can put you in contact with a dealer that will sell it for MSRP. I was going to buy it, but I just bought a new Porsche Carrera. Can't justify 2 new cars.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: