Edelbrake stage 2 w/ turn from edelbrock reviews

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
hey everyone as I’m waiting for my kit to be built I’ve been try to search for more reviewed of people for the full edelbrock stage 2 kit using their tune. Have you had any issues with the kit? What kinda power was made especially with a10 trans. Did you opt for the Ecoboost gauges or something different? Did people who had shop install it run into any issues during the install?

Thanks guys for all the reviews looking forward to being part of the edelbrock group
Sponsored

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Dont bother w/ecoboost gauges, they are not accurate, Coyotes do not have a a MAP sensor so the info is inferred and now accurate.

OP
OP

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
Dont bother w/ecoboost gauges, they are not accurate, Coyotes do not have a a MAP sensor so the info is inferred and now accurate.
Any good recommendations that won’t brake the bank

Sponsored

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
I have read this before, but I had already purchased it, so I installed it. On the dyno, my car made 15.2 psi. My Ecoboost gauge showed dead on 15, so it’s pretty close. At least on my car
Sponsored