Sponsored

Turbo kit tuning troubleshoot

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
When are you going up? I need to hit the track and see if the methanol injection did anything for me. I assume you’ll be heading to Lebanon.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
When are you going up? I need to hit the track and see if the methanol injection did anything for me. I assume you’ll be heading to Lebanon.
Yes. I'll be headed to the valley. Will have to check schedule and see when there is decent weather. Heard rain for this Wednesday.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Threads like this wish op would post who original tuner was. Might save someone else the headache of the same experience.
Exactly. This is what forums are for—to help people and unfortunately he is going to allow someone else to waste money.

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Exactly. This is what forums are for—to help people and unfortunately he is going to allow someone else to waste money.
I don't think anyone will waste money with him (original tuner). Heck, just a couple posts up someone was saying they bet it was PBD who I was having issues with tuning my car originally, which tells me they had an issue, or someone they know, with them in the past but in this case, PBD is the one who actually got the car running flawlessly and quickly. Think sometimes tuners might just have an issue tuning a car from time to time. In fact, the original tuner had tuned numerous hellion cars in the past.

For future reference, I would just go with the tuner who tunes your setup most often. The only reason I didn't go with PBD from the beginning was due to them only tuning 18+ forced induction setups with the Ngauge. I already had BDX and chose my tuner based off that. In the end, had to get nGauge anyway.

Sponsored