'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt pp1 ,10spd, carbon fiber package, active valve,magneride,2018 mkx
Does that really matter? I've bought several current-year cars at 85% of MSRP out the door, or if you prefer ~78% of MSRP for the car, add back freight, taxes, paperwork and registration. Employee discounts etc. barely amount to 8% maybe 10 off.
The topic was the gt500 not eligible with the ford discount plains. Not what you paid for your vw rabbit or whatever!

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I'm more than happy to be stuck with my base "just a GT". Light-ish weight, go fast parts, good tires, didn't break the bank, it's a fast fckn fun car.
Im not saying it's not a good car, I'm just saying, in most cases, you spend more to get more. Most cases, nor always.

IMO being a sleeper is a benefit, especially since there is not much difference in terms of creature comforts or looks compared to the other options. "Just a GT" able to easily beat c8's and well basically anything else on the road making people question their life decisions. Personally I dont like the level of attention brought to the driver of a supercar or other blatantly expensive cars it would seriously get old fast at gas stations etc. Not to mention the inevitable and unavoidable damage of driving hurts so much worse with expensive or rare cars which is why alot of people barely drive them. Seriously a rock chip on a 80k car is going to fuk you up for days mentally, it hurt me bad enough with a GT lol. I got my first and my worst rock chip on my car the 2nd day I owned this car when it had 75 miles on it and I am still kind of mad after 11 months and 11500 miles... and its just a GT.
Dude come on lol nobody in a gt500 or gt350 or c8, if you beat them, is gonna go "oh man should have bought an a10 mustang". And who cares about rock chips. I put 20k a year on my viper. It's a car, who cares if it gets some dings.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Cams
CJ
TQ converter
Longtubes
10s AllMotor.

That was the goal with my 2016 before it got totaled now all the parts are available for my 2018 A10 car.

Ohhhhhh man its going to be a busy winter in the garage!...........
your quote from a different thread
Point is with enough money you can make anything fast you tards.

Sleeper is generally FWD or 4 door you clowns.

You know like a 9 second Honda that gapped your ass on the interstate........

Or something even better like a 4piston racing 500hp All Motor K series swapped MR2. That weighs like 2600 pounds thats no nitrous no turbo no supercharger. Your amatuer mind would explode.

OMG ANNNND its mid engine RWD LOL!!

Not ohh its "Just a GT"

Seriously its fucking 2019 people. Psst the secrets out. Boosted Coyotes get down.

Apparently you dont get out much. Or if you do you need to stop racing mini vans and Toyta FRS's and go run with the big boys.........

Maybe then you wont act like OMG my "Its just a GT" is the fastest thing EVARRRRRRR

ROFL!!
your quote from this thread.

Gtfo sell your a10 gt and get a c8 and race me you confirmed troll. The car doesnt come boosted dumb ass, thats the whole point...... they dont think or know its boosted until its 10 cars ahead of them and still pulling harder and harder while they are WOT. There are even turbo kits for this car literally called the "street sleeper" dumfuk. You can always put a 3.7 badge on a GT too

Last edited:

Sponsored

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
your quote from a different thread

your quote from this thread.

Gtfo sell your a10 gt and get a c8 and race me you confirmed troll. The car doesnt come boosted dumb ass, thats the whole point...... they dont think or know its boosted until its 10 cars ahead of them and still pulling harder and harder while they are WOT. There are even turbo kits for this car literally called the "street sleeper" dumfuk. You can always put a 3.7 badge on a GT too

Psst Jackass its called street sleeper because the turbos are hidden you clown.

Ohh M Geeee they also make a top mount kit guess what thats NOT called a sleeper kit..... Hmmm Amazing isnt it!?

And yes the above post is mine from the another thread.

Why the fuck would I sell my car?

Because I think the C8 is a good looking car? Umm no. Not happening.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well this has turned into a fun little thread.:giggle:

OP
OP
16mach1

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
When its "Just a GT" running 9's (some are 8's) its a sleeper. People dont expect to lose to "Just a GT" in their Veyrons, Aventadors, Z06's, ZR1's, literbikes, mclarens, hayabusa, c8 etc in the 1/4 mile.
People with Veyrons, Aventadors, Z06s and ZR1s don’t race Mustangs whether they are 12s cars or 8s cars. Not worth the license risk.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People with Veyrons, Aventadors, Z06s and ZR1s don’t race Mustangs whether they are 12s cars or 8s cars. Not worth the license risk.
At the drag strip, if they go there, they will have to.

But yea I think most veyron and aventador owners just keep their cars in the garage and put like 1k miles per year on them and hit like 1/4 throttle trying to show off their money cruising downtown at like 3 mph.

z06 and zr1 though those would definitely race mustangs in the right setting on the street hoping to lay down a beating. They may not race my car though since I have visible cutouts and 315's on the back, even though I am e85 tune only for now.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
But youll never have that mid engine traction......... LOL.

Man you drink alot of Koolaide and you really need to stop hunting the slow cars in the trailer park and soccer moms at the mall......

Instead of running your mouth how about you show us that 11 second
all motor time slip if your cars so "fast".

Edit hell l'll even settle for a 500+whp dyno sheet so we can play how fast your car theoretically might be........ If you can drive. LOL

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But youll never have that mid engine traction......... LOL.

Man you drink alot of Koolaide and you really need to stop hunting the slow cars in the trailer park and soccer moms at the mall......

Instead of running your mouth how about you show us that 11 second
all motor time slip if your cars so "fast".
gtfo troll, you know bone stock 18 a10 gts run 11s

Status
Not open for further replies.