Sponsored

2019 dealer markup price

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I paid 1,700 below invoice for my 2019. It was fully loaded, but I wanted that after coming from a z/28 (with no frills). With the c8 and gt500, you should never pay over MRSP. So keep looking.

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
i went to see the GT350...started it up....the tail light panel was all scratched....looks like it's the dealer demo GT350, They looked at my 19' challenger scat pack and was low on the trade in (I expected that) sits me down and said the ADM there asking is 3000. I said I'm not paying that...then offered 1000 over, I said sorry but no....then he said will you pay the sticker price....I said i'm not sure...I'll get back to you...I'll go back in a few days..
Yea about what I expected.. which one did you go to ... Levittown, Sayville... ?

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
I got mine at Koeppel in 2017 , new with 12 miles kept in a separate building - MSRP...

They have an R but currently want some markup for that , but I believe they may have a regular 350 as well

Sixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
19 GT 350
I am in the SF Bay Area, and I am looking at getting into a GT350. So far all of the dealers I have contacted are insisting on markup which makes no sense since the 2020s are around the corner, the GT500, C8 etc. Another frustrating thing is many of the dealers list their cars online at MSRP or at a discount but won't honor the price when you contact them. They say "You can't rely on the price on CarGurus. That's a mistake. These are very rare specialty cars." The dealers are also extremely reluctant to discuss pricing over e-mail and insist that you come into the dealership. We all lead busy lives, my work schedule does not allow me to drop in on a Wednesday. Give me the price I want over e-mail, and I will be in on Saturday to pickup.

This sort of behavior is what may keep me from coming back to the brand. I went through the same horror show when I bought my 2012 GT500, but I eventually got someone to go slightly below MSRP. My last two cars have been a Porsche and a BMW, and those experiences were phenomenal with no headache. The GT350 shopping experience has been amateur hour.

Sponsored

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I am in the SF Bay Area, and I am looking at getting into a GT350. So far all of the dealers I have contacted are insisting on markup which makes no sense since the 2020s are around the corner, the GT500, C8 etc. Another frustrating thing is many of the dealers list their cars online at MSRP or at a discount but won't honor the price when you contact them. They say "You can't rely on the price on CarGurus. That's a mistake. These are very rare specialty cars." The dealers are also extremely reluctant to discuss pricing over e-mail and insist that you come into the dealership. We all lead busy lives, my work schedule does not allow me to drop in on a Wednesday. Give me the price I want over e-mail, and I will be in on Saturday to pickup.

This sort of behavior is what may keep me from coming back to the brand. I went through the same horror show when I bought my 2012 GT500, but I eventually got someone to go slightly below MSRP. My last two cars have been a Porsche and a BMW, and those experiences were phenomenal with no headache. The GT350 shopping experience has been amateur hour.
Take a screen shot of the add then send that to the dealer. Next tell them you are reporting to the better business bureau and calling the ford reagional rep. Then do it.

Sixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
19 GT 350
Take a screen shot of the add then send that to the dealer. Next tell them you are reporting to the better business bureau and calling the ford reagional rep. Then do it.
Great idea! Pictures taken.

Sixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
19 GT 350
I was able to get a deal done for MSRP and got a pretty decent trade allowance for my M2. White with Blue Stripes. Gotta get some pictures up.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Plenty on the East Coast at MSRP or slightly under on the lots.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LICobra

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I finally picked up my GT350 K0933, MSRP with no ADM. I appreciate all the advice I received.