• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania Esslinger Built Long Block

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I am selling my Esslinger built longblock, sealed and drop in ready. I had the motor shipped back to Esslinger after I pulled it out and traded the car in. Had them do check up, tear down, freshen up, etc before I went ahead and sold it. Just got confirmation that everything is good to go. It has about ~5K miles on it.

As it sits, full long block valve cover to oil pan, 100% drop in ready and sealed. All the OEM parts used were new from Ford. 2.3 block, forged pistons, forged rods, balance shaft delete, keyed crank, sprocket, pulley, ARP head and main studs. Factory top end and head. It's bascaily a new factory motor but with forged internals and ARP hardware.

Esslinger also has options and upgrades that you can do once ownership is transferred. Such as moving the rotating assembly to a 2.0 "TS" block, upgraded headsets, upgraded cams and valve springs, etc. You can work all that out with them with whatever upgrades you want, or leave it as is and have it shipped ready to drop in.

If anyone is seriously interested, I have the order sheet from Esslinger on the motor I can share.

Asking $3,000

67438795_10100657814921068_1982090891292049408_n (1).jpg
67438795_10100657814921068_1982090891292049408_n.jpg