Sponsored

Just ordered Antigravity Lithium Battery

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Hoping someone else can chime in as well here, but the one thing I believe we came across is that the cover might have to come off as the H5 is just a bit taller then the stock size.

On a side note, DB, you remember what page those pics were on? I was just about to review those to check out that install again....
Thank you -
-Chad
The battery is slightly taller than stock and I never tried it in my stock spot but I think it would fit with the cover as best guess.

Chad the post I put the pics in starts at post 128.
Sponsored

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS

Tractor Junk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spencer
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 16 GT350 FPRS #3, 2014 Boss 302S
Well, I’ve got 4 track weekends on the ATX12-24 with Morris mount (no street usage). I’ve developed a P0010 code, which is either a cam actuator or engine wiring harness. I’ve ordered both to replace.

I don’t know if this electrical issue is related to the battery or a coincidence. Any insight?

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Well, I’ve got 4 track weekends on the ATX12-24 with Morris mount (no street usage). I’ve developed a P0010 code, which is either a cam actuator or engine wiring harness. I’ve ordered both to replace.

I don’t know if this electrical issue is related to the battery or a coincidence. Any insight?
Pm me your phone #. Dealt with this one a few times. 9/10 it's the wire at the connector.

Sagittaria

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Checking in. My YTX20/ATX-20 XPS non-restart has had zero issues in street car usage. About 3000 miles since installation in March. I am using the lithium battery profile. Interestingly, seems like my voltages hovers between 13.7-14.3V for the past few months now which is actually perfect. Not sure why it was higher on install — perhaps still learning. Maybe temperature since it was still in the low 40s in MN? Who knows what the logic in these profiles exactly entail.

Regardless I am completely happy. Only difference for me in use over a lead brick is accessory mode... try not go over more than say 10 minutes.

Sponsored

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let you know we'll be running some specials site wide for the 4th this weekend so be sure to check them out!

Sale1.jpg

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Well, I guess this didn't work????

upload_2019-7-3_21-58-58.png
Well make it work.... sorry about that, don't know what happened. Will contact the webmaster. Let me check on that , but we'll honor it...

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Regarding Coupon Codes.... talked to Webmaster.

There is an Automotive Battery Code which is 15% discount and that is "j4auto" which is for our Specific Auto Batteries that have higher Amp Hour Capacity and usually in a Larger Automotive Style format.

But all other products which get 20% off are this code "j4th" and that applies to the YTX20 which you were trying to buy. So its actually better for you since it 20% off... BUT you have to use the correct code.

The YTX20 is more in the realm of Hi-Performance / Race Battery, and not consider specifically "Automotive" . IT does not have the low-voltage Cut-off of our specific Automotive Batteries and does not have as many Amp Hours. Nor the built in protections. Many can use it, but it does require more active involvement since it is a lower Amp Hour very compact battery. Just wanted to clarify that.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hoping someone can help. I have the antigravity 42" clampless charging harness attached to my battery and the leads terminate near the base of my wipers. The harness does not come with a weather cover for the exposed connection and I am trying to source one. Neither Antigravity or their Australian dealer will answer my question of what the particular connector is called so that I can try eBay for an aftermarket solution. Does anyone know?

Sponsored

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Hoping someone can help. I have the antigravity 42" clampless charging harness attached to my battery and the leads terminate near the base of my wipers. The harness does not come with a weather cover for the exposed connection and I am trying to source one. Neither Antigravity or their Australian dealer will answer my question of what the particular connector is called so that I can try eBay for an aftermarket solution. Does anyone know?
What do you mean we won't answer your question about what the connector is called? Did you email us, or call us..... because we would NEVER be so utterly lame as to not answer a basic question about the product. The connector on the end of the clampless harness is called a EC5 connector, and we do have some covers but they aren't perfect.... but I don't know if our Australian Distributor even knows about that product themselves. But lets make clear Antigravity or any company who sells our product would not answer a question. Sorry, I call boloney....

Here's some I found online on Ebay.... https://www.ebay.com/i/233169371200...MIismhz4mi4wIVR8DICh1qPwVyEAQYAiABEgLFa_D_BwE

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
I am sorry that you feel that you have to justify yourself. Simply check your "contact" emails. Your Australian dealer the same. I did get an earlier response from your company stating that Antigravity do not make a cover for the harness. That is when I asked what type the connection is. This was not answered. Thank you for confirming what the connection type is and I will try eBay for the part that ultimately would have been best supplied with the product. I have bought your jump starter battery, your battery tracker and your charging harness. After your dickhead response to my post I do not regard your company very highly.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
I have bought your jump starter battery, your battery tracker and your charging harness. After your dickhead response to my post I do not regard your company very highly.
Well yes, I can be a dickhead for sure, Regardless, we do not intentionally NOT answer questions as you implied. My email is in signature and as I have expressed I'm the owner.... anyone has any issues just reach out to me. I will absolutely support anyone and try to help.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Well yes, I can be a dickhead for sure, Regardless, we do not intentionally NOT answer questions as you implied. My email is in signature and as I have expressed I'm the owner.... anyone has any issues just reach out to me. I will absolutely support anyone and try to help.
Hello Scott. I received your weather cap for the charging harness in the mail yesterday, thank you very much. As you say, they are not a perfect fit with the harness having a different profile to the rounded and square profiles of the weather cap and other EC5 connectors that I have seen. Anyhow it seems like it will do the job of keeping most water out of the wiring. If you do happen to make a custom cap for the harness please let me know so that I can buy one from you.

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
Received the Antigravity battery, and finally got around to installing it to see how it fits. Here are photos of the installed OEM battery, installed Antigravity battery top, and installed Antigravity battery with the shield on. As we all know the AG battery is a little taller. You can see where the shield is raised up a little bit. The hood appears to close well but I can't tell how much extra pressure (if any) is on the battery shield from the hood.
OEM Battery Top.jpg
Antigravity Battery Top.jpg
Antigravity with cover.jpg
Sponsored