Sponsored

Vehicle Transport Carriers/Services

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
I am in the process of sealing the deal on a 2019 R out on the east coast but live in California.

Currently looking at these two carrier companies based on referrals from friends and associates:

1) https://reliable-carriers.com/

2) https://www.passporttransport.com/

These two companies seem to be mentioned the most from those I know. Any experiences with these companies or perhaps some other suggestions? I have not used a this type of transport for a vehicle before so it will be my first time.
I would have recommended these guys.
Sponsored

OP
OP

SlowPanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2019 GT350R
I've heard back from both Reliable and Intercity Lines and they are pretty booked for the next 6 weeks due to Monterey Car Week. earliest pick up is some time in mid September which all things considered, isn't too bad. Still waiting on Passport to get back to me, but am pretty sure they haven't listened to their voicemail in the last 10 days and don't operate at all via e-mail.

So far Intercity and Passport quoted me around $2400. Reliable quoted me $3000, All for transport from VA to CA.

Will provide more updates as I move along.

Sponsored

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
So far Intercity and Passport quoted me around $2400. Reliable quoted me $3000, All for transport from VA to CA.

Will provide more updates as I move along.
You should call the company i mentioned, cheaper and you won't be unhappy. His rig is first rate.

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Just sent a second car from east coast to west cost, only $1,400. Tractor /trailer rig was fully enclosed 6 car with elevator ramp, just like Reliable. They picked up car in one day!

mathew_barnes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mathew
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Have a look at the company website and view the customer's feedback and ratings. This will help you in determining what services the company is offering so that you can choose which company suits you for your shipment.

lukevanc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
It's hard to find suitable auto transport carriers because the industry is pitting customers against customers, outdo each other with features and prices. Most people end up with an expensive new car that doesn't drive as well as they thought it would and takes an unreasonable amount of time to fix. If you are searching for reasonable auto transport carriers, you can contact these guys. I have worked with them since 2019 and have never had any problems with them. They always delivered all the cars in time with no scratches on them.
Sponsored