Just fitted this and It looks stunning :inlove:
BCE8DE30-E2E6-4701-9ACA-112245D595BD.jpeg
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I'd get some matching paint, and do some painting to that engine cover in green to accentuate that cf strut bar.
Thinking of doing the engine cover next :like:

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
This one is 2 kilos lighter than the Ford piece and because of the mounting plates it is more rigid. We use it in the 24h NĂĽrburgring racecar and it works great.

This is the link to the online shop, if interested, I can provide a quote if you PM me your shipping address.
https://www.schropp-tuningshop.com/...ropp-domstrebe-carbon-fuer-mustang-6-inkl.-fl
Is that 2kg lighter than the GT350R or GT350? Is that 2kg lighter including the mounting plates? Because those mounting plates look pretty beefy and heavy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Hey folks, i just got some CF pieces from TrueFiber, ( the window, armrest, switch gear trim on each door) however, i do >NOT< have any interior trim removal tools:shock: will i wreck any thing? or dimple any other pieces R & R these items? any tips or pointers on how to get these off, intact?
Trim tools are pretty cheap and you can pick them up at most auto part stores. I would highly recommend picking up a set.

N/Angel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang-tuning.com
First Name
Ana
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 03 Mustang GT with 15 Coyote Swap and a 1980 Fox coupe
Is that 2kg lighter than the GT350R or GT350? Is that 2kg lighter including the mounting plates? Because those mounting plates look pretty beefy and heavy.
it is 2kg lighter than this Ford piece on the photo and yes, including the mounting plates, they are not as heavy as they look

Last edited:

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
For some reason i don't have permission to view the link you posted. ?????

N/Angel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang-tuning.com
First Name
Ana
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 03 Mustang GT with 15 Coyote Swap and a 1980 Fox coupe
apologies, it is the first time using the media part of this site. I hope you can see it now?

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Nope. Still nothing.

Sponsored

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Hey everyone. So I’m looking to start adding carbon fiber to my car. I mostly want to do the interior as I don’t like some of the black plastics inside the car and would much rather have a nice glossy carbon fiber finish than just a plain black plastic.

A few questions on some of the parts I’ve seen

1. It looks like a lot of the parts out there have a thick foam backing that attaches via 3M and are mostly covers. Being that I want as seamless a look as possible and the parts to look like they’re made of carbon fiber rather than stuck on I was hoping some of you guys would post closer up pics of some of the parts of this style that you have installed. Right now I’m interested in the dash panel on the passenger side where the mustang plaque is and the door handle surround. I’m wondering how that fits and how the finish is where it meets the plaque/other trim.

2. Has anyone found the surround for the door handle in carbon fiber with the seat memory switches. I wanna do the inside part since I’m sure it would look super nice with the color leds shining on it at night but it would look weird without the outer part.

3. How hard would it be for the average do it yourselfer to install a carbon fiber wrap on these parts if I can’t find some of the parts I’m looking for or just don’t like the way they look. Also any experience with how a wrap would hold up to being in the engine bay?

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Its been a while and I finally got around to installing the tower brace from Schropp Tuning. I opted for the carbon fiber tower brace with red painted mounting plates. It is not complete, but I was able to get started. The pictures sucks and the engine bay is extremely dirty, but this is just a hint as to what the brace may look like. Will attempt to finish it over the weekend and clean it up a little. I have a PMAS air intake and had to twist the tube to make this fit as the tower brace was designed to fit the stock Roush air intake tube. It will rub, so you will need some cushion if you are running the PMAS setup. Over all, it looks great and the quality is top notch:

48673001972_3a2139bf16_b.jpg

48672491438_fcbc4d9fde_b.jpg

48673001102_9bd1747133_b.jpg

48668718288_94dc3afa7c_b.jpg

48668719153_cac3d00b54_b.jpg

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Its been a while and I finally got around to installing the tower brace from Schropp Tuning... Over all, it looks great and the quality is top notch:

48668719153_cac3d00b54_b.jpg
You can say that again! Can you tell a difference in the feel of the car when driven? Thanks for sharing!

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
You can say that again! Can you tell a difference in the feel of the car when driven? Thanks for sharing!
Won't know until I drive it lol. The car been sitting for months and it's sad. I have it up in the air right now to convert the dual tip exhaust to quad tips. I have to cut some carbon over the weekend and not looking forward to it lol. Will show that off later when I am done with it. Will see if I can get some driving drive in it when I complete the quad tips conversion.

TimT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt PP
where did you get the brace, looked up the company but it is German, like the brace and would look good in my car
Sponsored