Sponsored

Sold my coyote, bought this.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Nice truck man. Your GT was bad ass. What wheels are those? You can always pick up another mustang, or maybe a c8.
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
It's not a busy intersection. Its no where near traffic.[/QUOT
Did you move since March? Your last driveway was barely low enough for your Mustang. Is your new driveway too low and that is why you went the total opposite?

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
my 18 will be up on the chopping block soon, gonna order the new 2020 super duty lariat sport with the new tremor package

OP
OP

RR5.0PP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Nice truck man. Your GT was bad ass. What wheels are those? You can always pick up another mustang, or maybe a c8.
They are avant garde. I forgot what exact wheel model. 20x10 square set up. I thought about the c8 but its strictly 2 seats soooooo that's a tough one.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RR5.0PP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
my 18 will be up on the chopping block soon, gonna order the new 2020 super duty lariat sport with the new tremor package
Those trucks are gorgeous. Out of my budget for right now. Good luck!

OP
OP

RR5.0PP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
The driveway clearance wasnt why I sold my coyote. Still went up and down without a problem. I believe it was around that time when I moved in.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I sold my 2015 mustang gt performance package about a month ago. I really loved that car. I had an absolute blast driving/owning it. Had it for about 2 1/2 years. It gave me some minor issues within that time, but luckily I was able to fix it myself. It was a 6 speed MT. Had some mods but nothing serious. Anyways the car was my daily for work for like a year 1/2. I ended up buying another car that I made my daily. So the mustang became more of a weekend car. I found myself not even driving it on the weekends. Sometimes I'd go a whole month without driving it. The car was paid off but due to my age I didnt see the point of paying so much for insurance if the car was going to be parked most of the time. So I'd rather have someone else enjoy the car.

So after so much though, I decided to put it up for sale on craigslist. I thought it was going to take a couple weeks or even months for it to sell, sadly I was wrong. I put it up for sell on a Sunday. Got an offer by Tuesday afternoon and sold it by Friday to a local buyer. I was very sad to see it go but whenever I decide to come back to the muscle car game I'm for sure picking up another coyote maybe shelby. Here's a picture of how I had it when it sold.

Here's where things get a little interesting...so I had plans to purchase a 13-14 gt500 or a charger hellcat, but I just purchased a home like 4 months ago. So I ended up going a whole new route lol. I purchased this truck a couple days ago, and I absolutely love it. 2016 Silverado z71 loaded with lift and wheels for 35k from a private seller! I couldn't let this pass! This thing is absolute mean looking!!! Obviously not coyote fast but I cannot get enough of it. I'm happy with my purchase. I sort of made me forget about my coyote.
20190325_082200.jpg
20190717_174743.jpg
Not me.
Don't want no 4 door vehicle.

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Generally speaking, threads about 'Sold my Mustang and bought a ... ' end up with OP needing to wear a flame suit.

OP
OP

RR5.0PP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
What's with all the shit talking of the guys truck? You guys need to chill out. It's a nice, newer truck with a lift.
I didnt expect any positive feedback from anyone knowing this is "sports car fourm" this truck is another different category lol.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
OP what lift is on that truck ? Looks like more than a 6 inch. Also you have traction bars out back ? The colour match was done well. Some people do not understand how much goes into lifting a truck correctly. Not sure I would run with 26'inchers though....
Other than being a Chevy, :giggle: not bad...not bad at all. Now you just need to pick up another Stang.

But I'm with you truck bro. B.O. Betty below.

o9mta6-DYz84hFxp355iT6Ltnio0N2meHqQHmxhWSQij036ADajNWjYUo9FJR4rpy4R5uXNE_ktG2bAwQ=w1668-h1250-no.jpg

OP
OP

RR5.0PP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
OP what lift is on that truck ? Looks like more than a 6 inch. Also you have traction bars out back ? The colour match was done well. Some people do not understand how much goes into lifting a truck correctly. Not sure I would run with 26'inchers though....
Other than being a Chevy, :giggle: not bad...not bad at all. Now you just need to pick up another Stang.

But I'm with you truck bro. B.O. Betty below.

o9mta6-DYz84hFxp355iT6Ltnio0N2meHqQHmxhWSQij036ADajNWjYUo9FJR4rpy4R5uXNE_ktG2bAwQ=w1668-h1250-no.jpg
Sweet looking truck. I believe it's a 9 inch mcgaughy lift. I agree it was nicely done. In the future forsure I'll have my truck and a mustang...give me some time :rockon:
Sponsored