Sponsored

Trading in my 19 GT for 19 Bullitt, what are performance mod options?

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Pics coming.

Black Bullitt. Wow. Different car for sure from my GT.
I traded in a black 15 pp with all options..aniversery...track ....stereo....all the goodies. Plus i put an x pipe..borlas..bmr springs...fr bump stop...forgestar wheels. Great car..but i was drawn to the bullitt.
The 15 with the short gears was plenty fast light to light. The game changer is the magnaride handling. No comparison!

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I traded in a black 15 pp with all options..aniversery...track ....stereo....all the goodies. Plus i put an x pipe..borlas..bmr springs...fr bump stop...forgestar wheels. Great car..but i was drawn to the bullitt.
The 15 with the short gears was plenty fast light to light. The game changer is the magnaride handling. No comparison!
No regrets other than no keeping my wheels. The bullitt shines on the curves...not a drag strip. I drove it 650 mi in a day...all curves....damn tired. Car was perfect..i was trashed. I have 1700 mi on the car....1300 on corners...have some tire ware.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Truthfully, if I was going to leave the car naturally asprirated I would look at a transmission swap with a 2017. But since I'm going FI, the gearing will actually be better. I read the in depth article done when the Coyote engine first came out in late 2010. According to the article, Ford had already determined the engine would be direct injection and FI'd way back then.

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
19 DHG Bullitt, 15 F-150 3.5l EB
Twin turbo that bad bitch and be done with your sleeper.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
@gothampony it’s a Bullitt...and it’s yours !! I got mine and am still modding!! Do what you will...have your way with it.... these are nice cars..but not really a collector piece a they would have you think! Rock on! I’m sure some will chime in and say,,, they were never Black anyway... who cars?? It’s numbered, it’s yours and it’s Black!! Let’s see some pics!! Welcome aboard!
Sponsored