car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Sorry...but I prefer quality, price and Aussie Made...all available from Fit My Car.
Very. very satisfied with my customised floor mats and also customised boot mat that was made by them. :thumbsup:
No one forcing you to buy there - I was only mentioning it as a service to others.

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
Hi James,

I picked up LLoyd RHD floor mats from CJ pony parts in the US. The quality is far greater than factory and you also get the rear mats :ford:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/lloyd-ma...plain-set-right-hand-drive-2015-2017/p/FM291/

Cheers Mick
(Ex VK Director owner)
Hi James,

I picked up LLoyd RHD floor mats from CJ pony parts in the US. The quality is far greater than factory and you also get the rear mats :ford:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/lloyd-ma...plain-set-right-hand-drive-2015-2017/p/FM291/

Cheers Mick
(Ex VK Director owner)
Hi Mick, can i ask the price in A$ was delivered to tou , if you don't mind
Cheers
Steve GT450

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350

Sponsored

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
I bought these for my 2019 GT vert and they are perfect fit and fit like a flexi tray and you can chose the colour of the thread, i just got the black and they don't let the dirt/dust go under the mats and they definitely do look great.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Mu...dDPRB:sc:AU_eBayFastwayRoadExpress!3806!AU!-1[/QUOTE

I am glad you like them and they certainly look like they cover all the floor space but i can'y see anything beating the look and feel of a good carpet. Just my opinion though.
GT450

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am glad you like them and they certainly look like they cover all the floor space but i can'y see anything beating the look and feel of a good carpet. Just my opinion though.
GT450
I think the point is that it's easier to clean than floormats

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Hi GT450, They are actually way better quality than they look in the pics and they do feel/look great in the car in reality and Hornet is right it is easy to clean too.

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
Hi GT450, They are actually way better quality than they look in the pics and they do feel/look great in the car in reality and Hornet is right it is easy to clean too.
I'd like to see them in the flesh myself , but i can see the upside for keeping he interior clean.
Sponsored