MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Hi everyone! I was hoping someone could help me. I posted this in the Exterior mods section as well. I'm looking at a Kohr Motorsports hood and I wanted to know if the hood would clear my Whipple. I've emailed Kohr, but haven't gotten a response yet. I'll call them before the weekend though. Does anyone have any experience with this company and/or that Hood?

Thanks
screenshot_20190718-071956-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

Hyper771987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
I was also looking at their carbon hoods, those shipping prices is what scared me away.

OP
OP

MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
I was also looking at their carbon hoods, those shipping prices is what scared me away.
The shipping is definitely high. I like the whole design of the hood. Heat extraction, removable drip trays and screens. I'm considering the fiberglass because of the price and they(KohR) have 3 posted on e Bay and shipping is $180(to a commercial address I think)......so I'm considering one and having it sent to my work.

Sponsored

Hyper771987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
The shipping is definitely high. I like the whole design of the hood. Heat extraction, removable drip trays and screens. I'm considering the fiberglass because of the price and they(KohR) have 3 posted on e Bay and shipping is $180(to a commercial address I think)......so I'm considering one and having it sent to my work.
If I get a good it will be from them, I like the ability to close it up when I wash the car o have to take a long trip