Sponsored

ForScan help. Need to modify sync radio for line level output

Bsingh897

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Hello, base on my research I can either get a fix86 to de-equalize my system and after seeing price I think I rather do the modification. I have 2017 mustang 6 speaker base system with 4 inch sync. I have installed after market front speakers on both doors and both rears and both tweeters and I will be adding a subwoofer. I have everything installed but vocals are too loud and starts clipping at volume 20.

My questions are:
  • There are tons of information out there but I do not know the latest method of doing this. What are the items I need?
  • Are there detailed instruction or video that can show me step by step and all the codes provided for me to alter the ACM?
  • Once I get it modified, is it necessary to get DSP to equalize it? Likes a DSR1 or will it sound good being de-equalized?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bsingh897

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt

Cathul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Yes, the first one will enable variable line output for front and rear (although it could also be xx50) and the second one will disable the factory EQ.

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
How did the codes work out for you?

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
In my experience, the xx50 results in a better signal to the amp. I tried both and the xx50 sounds cleaner(Less muddy) with better bass response. The difference is very subtle but it's there.
Sponsored