Changing the Recaro Seats!

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Does your friend still have the seats to swap. I have a 2017 350. I'll swap seats with him. I'm in Ga.
Yes, he still does. I sent you a private message. I can send you his number if you want to discuss the swap details if you’re serious about doing the swap.
Sponsored

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Does your friend still have the seats to swap. I have a 2017 350. I'll swap seats with him. I'm in Ga.
I tried contacting you but didn’t get a response. My buddy found a wrecked gt350 in Georgia with Recaro seats and bought them. It installed them and they look great.

OP
OP
DaYiM

DaYiM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, 2018
Thank you for your offer, but I am not a US resident, so we won't be able to swap.

IronSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Does anyone know how hard it is to change these out? I have the heated and cooled seats, but would like to get a set of recaros (or even just one for the drivers side) to use for HPDE's, if its not a difficult swap. I've driven one with the recaros, and they seemed like they would be killer on the track, but were just a little much for street use (imo).

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Thank you for your offer, but I am not a US resident, so we won't be able to swap.
If you are interested in just swapping radio bezels, if you haven’t got one yet, I have one with the heated and cooled seats buttons. I recently upgraded my base 4” radio to the 8” touchscreen and since I have Recaros I don’t need the heated/cooled seats button. This bezel is just the one they sent with the kit and said that’s the only one they had at the time. I’ve been searching like crazy to find one without those buttons and no luck. Let me know if you want to work something out!
Sponsored