Sponsored

Is the Shelby store the legit ShelbyAmerican parts store?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yea that is true too. Scott Drake does do alot of Shelby Branded stuff. Drake also owns the Carroll Shelby Wheel Company. I do know that some people left Shelby and is working now with Drake.
I'll add that Drake parts tend to be a cut above a lot of the stuff out there. I've used Drake parts on several cars and Jeeps and have never been disappointed with what I've bought. Can't say the same for others.....
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Probably wouldnt hurt to contact Weld to see if they have extra Shelby Caps or at least a center cap that fits the Venom wheels
Weld referred me back to Shelby so that was a no go either. Same response from Forgestar, but either way I just put the caps away and am fine using my custom logo plastic forgestar caps. Looks less poser and safer having plastic o-ring caps on the wheel than metal.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
That's super snake hood for the 18 and the newest one that came out..they are some sweet looking hoods for sure
Interesting how the 18+ super snake doesn't come with hood pins, or atleadt push style ones, Should those be on a high speed installed fiberglass hood?
Sponsored