• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Airlift 3P Complete Suspension System w/ Upgrades and Custom Trunk Setup

street5911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Selling my Airlift 3P complete system utilizing the Airlift Front and Rear Components. Comes with many many upgrades over the standard kit let alone a complete custom trunk setup.

-Airlift Front S550 Suspension
-Airlift Rear S550 Suspension
-Airlift Bluetooth 3P Management System
-(2) Viair DUAL Black 444C Compressors
-(2) Specialty Suspension Seamless Spun Tanks
-STEEDA billet rear upper shock mounts (custom made for Airlift shocks)
-All Wiring Needed
-Custom 1-Off Hardline Trunk Setup
-LED Strip Above Tanks RGBWA
-SMC Check Valves and Water Traps
-Stainless Braided Leader Lines
-Etc.

Selling for $4k OBO. Pickup or Shipping Available. Located in Pittsburgh, PA

Would need PP OEM Stock Shock/Struts/Springs/CC Plates

Pictures:

34769881342_c443523fd4_c.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MyPro5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green Mustang GT Premium
if you decide to ship and drop the price lmk thanks!

OP
OP

street5911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Willing to negotiate some but please realize this isn't an out-of-the-box setup. Over $4k just in parts alone plus install, wiring, custom trunk mount, powdercoat, etc.

Also, I'm able to meet within a reasonable distance if needed. Can negotiate on the shipping of things as well...

Just let me know if there's any other questions.

Thanks

cvila

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Are you willing to sell the front and rear suspension only?

Sponsored

PunisherFType

Just Bag It
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar F-Type S AWD, 2016 Mustang GT Premium
I would be interested in the struts only as well as I already have the rest of the set up ready to go.
Let me know if you decide to part with those. I feel like the rest of the system would be an easier sale by itself as it now becomes a "universal" part.