• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona TUNE+ Plug-N-Play Bluetooth Ethanol Content Sensor for 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Ecoboost Mustang
For sale:

• TUNE+ Plug-N-Play Bluetooth Ethanol Content Sensor for 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang
This Ethanol Sensor is perfect for running E30! You will not have to guess anymore. It comes with Ethanol safe lines. The only problem is that I took the bracket off so I can install my engine cover (bracket prevents you from installing your engine cover)
https://tuneplusinc.com/collections...anol-content-sensor-for-2015-ecoboost-mustang

I used this item for 8 months with NO problems, it made mixing E30 super easy.
Asking $220 shipped

• GRANATELLI PRO SERIES EXTREME COIL PACKS: SOLD
• Velossa Tech Big Mouth: SOLD
• UPR Crankcase Breather Kit - SOLD

ALL ITEMS ARE OBO, SO FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR OFFER. I WILL SHIP ITEMS IMMEDIATLY AFTER PAYPAL CLEARS. View attachment 377719 View attachment 377720
20190704_191906.jpg
View attachment 377722 View attachment 377723 View attachment 377724

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

DeVito757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW F30 335xi Msport, 2015 Ecoboost Premium PP MT Ruby Red
Ill take that crankcase breather off of your hands.

OP
OP

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
Interested in the ethanol sensor, do you still have the bracket
Good Morning, I'll look in my storage and see if it's there! I'll let you know. The reason I took the bracket off is because I wanted the engine cover to fit.

OP
OP

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
UPR Crankcase Breather Sold!

OP
OP

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
Velossa Big mouth & Granatelli Coils SOLD!

OP
OP

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
Ethanol content Sensor Boxed up and ready to ship today!!