Sponsored

Incoming/outgoing phone calls no sound sync 3

DavidEcobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue 2.3T/AT Mustang
I have sync 3.0 version 3.0 and a Galaxy S8. When making or receiving phone calls the radio starts playing once a call picks up. I cannot hear anyone nor can they hear me. I have to use my phones speaker phone to communicate. The Syncs screen shows the call but nothing happens. My phone does everything else just fine. Plays music and such. This issue happens when Using AA too.

Any tips or tricks???
Sponsored

OP
OP

DavidEcobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue 2.3T/AT Mustang
Fixed thanks to Harness by Hextall!
I ordered the Sync 3 kit to replace the base sync on my Mustang from another vender. The calibrations were all wrong for my car, so we had change things using forscan.
I cannot say enough about Thomas and his dedication to helping me out. Especially, considering I did not purchase anything from him. He actually reached out to me!

For anyone looking to upgrade, please.... go with Harness by Hextall.

I had lots of problems with the company Choose. I wish to speak no ill words of them except for that.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I ordered the Sync 3 kit to replace the base sync on my Mustang from another vender. The calibrations were all wrong for my car, so we had change things using forscan.
I cannot say enough about Thomas and his dedication to helping me out. Especially, considering I did not purchase anything from him. He actually reached out to me!

I had lots of problems with the company Choose. I wish to speak no ill words of them except for that.
What forscan settings did u use then? Ive just noticed i have this issue too since removing the equalisation. Pretty sure they were the settings in the excel file though...

eddison

Glad you were able to get it working. Just a note, you never mentioned that you did a retrofit in your original post, so that may be why you didn’t get any response from forum members. That is a common issue with retrofits/4” to 8” upgrades that is documented on several forums.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Glad you were able to get it working. Just a note, you never mentioned that you did a retrofit in your original post, so that may be why you didn’t get any response from forum members. That is a common issue with retrofits/4” to 8” upgrades that is documented on several forums.
Is it the same for MFT to Sync3 upgrade? Thats what mine is

Cheers

Sponsored

Drewcarcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 2017 v6

I’ve just done the same with my 2017 base model I’ve fitted the 2017 GT350 8 inch screen and bezel all is perfect except I can’t hear on calls radio don’t shut off and can’t hear messages being read by Siri

don’t suppose you know the codes you changed in forscan please

thanks

CYCLONE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford mustang
I’m having the same problem I would wish to know how to fix it
Sponsored