Sponsored

Easiest Subwoofer to Install for A/V Noob?

DB5991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT '03SportTrac
I would actually grab the rear channel into the amp.. not that one.. that would have some processing .. that is the signal out from that amp to the sub amp.. so grab either front of rear.. those come directly from the ACM
Would pin 3 &4 be the ones I go for??
Sponsored

Jklaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jo
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ingot Silver Ecoboost Premium w/Pony Package
Would pin 3 &4 be the ones I go for??
Don't mean to bring this thread back up, but can someone fully explain this?

I have a 17 ecoboost premium with the 9 speaker shaker. What I'm gathering from this is that I don't need an LC2i, I can just grab the speaker wire inputs from before the factory amp and run it directly to my subs amp.

But which numbers are we tapping off of?

Thanks

TripleM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Don't mean to bring this thread back up, but can someone fully explain this?

I have a 17 ecoboost premium with the 9 speaker shaker. What I'm gathering from this is that I don't need an LC2i, I can just grab the speaker wire inputs from before the factory amp and run it directly to my subs amp.

But which numbers are we tapping off of?

Thanks
Looking for answers to the same question - Which numbers do we tap off of and Is there no advantage to the Lc2i with this install then?

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looking for answers to the same question - Which numbers do we tap off of and Is there no advantage to the Lc2i with this install then?
this is the black harness that goes into the amp. this tells you what you need. check the colours match to be sure you have the right orientation.

Black Harness.jpg
Sponsored