Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Cruise night tomorrow in Plainfield is Mustang night. I hope to make it down if I can wrap up the SC install in time.
Sponsored

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
Sucks, working tomorrow night.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Changing out my airlift for Steeda Progressives with the active shocks/struts. Have used Thalmann's in the past for alignment but looking for other options. I also have the Steeda stop-the-hop starter kit on along with vertical links. Will be looking to have alignment and bushings clocked after letting the springs settle in.

Who have you all used for alignment and bushing clocking?

Whiplash473

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT/PP | '94 GT stroker
Changing out my airlift for Steeda Progressives with the active shocks/struts. Have used Thalmann's in the past for alignment but looking for other options. I also have the Steeda stop-the-hop starter kit on along with vertical links. Will be looking to have alignment and bushings clocked after letting the springs settle in.

Who have you all used for alignment and bushing clocking?
I've been going to Champion Frame in South Elgin for some years now. Haven't found a reason to go elsewhere since its tricky to find a good alignment shop.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
Anyone headed to route 66 today for burndown at sundown?

Sponsored

jbird60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

DoubleX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT
Anyone have a cheap exhaust shop to install Corsas this weekend? In the western Chicago suburbs

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a cheap exhaust shop to install Corsas this weekend? In the western Chicago suburbs
Pretty sure any exhaust shop you find could do it. It's a very easy install (anyone could do it on ramps or jackstands, only 13 and 15 mm sockets & a ratchet required). I've only ever gone to Naperville Exhaust Works. They're not going to be the cheapest but they do good work.

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
Anyone coming out to NMRA at Rt.66 this weekend? I’m running the Roush Superstang class

Sponsored

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Anyone here cruising down to Mustang Week? We have a group of 12ish cars heading down from IL on Sat if you are looking for a group to cruise with.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
@Simon.V8 @Whiplash473 and myself are throwing together a little lunch meet. It will be held at Pierce Tavern in Downers Grove at 1pm Sunday the 25th. There is a parking garage a block away that where going to meet and park at.
We set this up to talk cars, enjoy some food, hear whiplashes LT setup, and inevitably compare problems with our cars lol.
We'd like to invite everyone and anyone to come join us(ecos, v6, GT) who knows maybe we can make this a monthly summer thing. Just give one of us a heads up if your coming by or if you have any questions.
Burgers, beers, and mustangs! Could you ask for a more fun sunday!?!

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a unneeded sound tube laying around they'd like to unload? Thinking of adding the Fosters Whine Mod to my SC and I tossed my sound tube long ago.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Simon.V8 @Whiplash473 and myself are throwing together a little lunch meet. It will be held at Pierce Tavern in Downers Grove at 1pm Sunday the 25th. There is a parking garage a block away that where going to meet and park at.
We set this up to talk cars, enjoy some food, hear whiplashes LT setup, and inevitably compare problems with our cars lol.
We'd like to invite everyone and anyone to come join us(ecos, v6, GT) who knows maybe we can make this a monthly summer thing. Just give one of us a heads up if your coming by or if you have any questions.
Burgers, beers, and mustangs! Could you ask for a more fun sunday!?!
I like this but sadly I will be at work. Have fun, looks like it going to be a great day!

Simon.V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Does anyone run the mak cat delete/any cat delete with corsa xtreme? I would love to hear it in person!

If you have spacers or an oil separator laying around, please PM me!
Sponsored