• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia SOLD 2018 GT Premium with Performance Pack 1 (Oxford White w/ Red Leather)

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package and Active Exhaust and almost every other option. Asking $35,000.

This car looks brand new. I constantly get compliments on how good the car looks, sounds, and drives. Oxford White paint with red/black premium leather seats, the color combination is beautiful. 460 HP and 420 ft/lb of torque, Coyote Gen3 engine. 6-speed manual transmission.

Performance Package 1 includes 6-piston Brembo brakes up front with 15" calipers, strut bar, stiffened springs and sway bars, larger radiator, k-member brace, the PP1 rear spoiler, larger front splitter, and 19" aluminum rims. I've added longer ARP wheel studs in the front, Steeda camber plates, and stainless steel braided brake lines but have all OEM parts still. Car comes with the stock performance pack wheels with brand new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ tires. The car can fit a square 305 wheel setup or the stock wheels. I have a second set of rims and tires if you want them also, they're four 19x11 SVE R350 rims with 305/30/19 Nitto NT01 tires.

Quad-tip dual exhaust with Active exhaust feature sounds mean in Sport and Track Modes, but it has a Quiet Mode so you won't wake up the neighbors.

The LCD Digital Dash is one of my favorite features. Fully digital and customizable, it's a great feature. Seats are electronic with 3 memory modes. Includes dual-zone climate control for driver and passenger. Heated steering wheel as well. Safety and Security package and technology packages includes adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, backup camera with radar sensors, and auto-dimming rear view mirror. Shaker Audio Package with rear subwoofer molded into the trunk included as well. Navigation system included from Ford but also Sync3 system which allows Apple/Android Play.

I've also installed a clear bra on the front to prevent rock chips. I just paid off the loan so it'll be easy for me to sign over the title to the lucky buyer. A beautiful car looking for a great home!
IMG_7440.PNG
IMG_7441.PNG
IMG_5733.jpg
IMG_6862.jpg
IMG_6863.jpg
IMG_7402.jpg
IMG_7404.jpg
IMG_7408.jpg
IMG_7420.jpg
IMG_7426.jpg
IMG_5730.jpg
IMG_7390.jpg
IMG_7393.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
SgdriskillGT

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Price down to $33,000.

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
Looks clean! IMO it's a great price too!

ThePina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium w/PP1
Amazing car! What’s your reason for selling?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SgdriskillGT

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing car! What’s your reason for selling?
I purchased a GT350 and can't afford to keep both. Love this car though. Are you interested?

ThePina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium w/PP1
I’m definitely interested but not sure now is the best time to upgrade. Currently have a 15’ EcoBoost

Voluntearz_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/10R80
Great looking car! Don't mean to thread jack but what % tint is on your windows and did you ever get hassled for it in NoVA? GLWS

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
very interested. Is that a rock chip on the drivers rear quarter panel? Can you email me any flaws on the car: paint chips / scratches marks in leather etc. I'm in Florida but would definitely fly out and drive it back I love this spec.

[email protected]

Sponsored
OP
OP
SgdriskillGT

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
very interested. Is that a rock chip on the drivers rear quarter panel? Can you email me any flaws on the car: paint chips / scratches marks in leather etc. I'm in Florida but would definitely fly out and drive it back I love this spec.

[email protected]
Email sent.

OP
OP
SgdriskillGT

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking car! Don't mean to thread jack but what % tint is on your windows and did you ever get hassled for it in NoVA? GLWS
15%. Only hassle has been when I was already pulled over for speeding. But the cop just gave me a warning on the tint. For the speeding ticket too :)

robert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Also interested, please PM me - like Pnasty said, concerned about what looks to be a rock chip on that quarter panel. Can you confirm/deny that & other imperfections?