WavnAtCha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium High Performance Package Outlaw #028
Vehicle Showcase
For some reason my bluetooth for phone calls aren't working. I can hear the caller but they can hear me. Any suggestions? I've tried deleting and re-syncing my phone via bluetooth, doing the android factory reset, tried calling someone and hanging up first and vice versa. Not sure what I can do to fix the problem.
I've had the exact issue for about a year now.
Sponsored

CrazyCraig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
V6 Mustang
@drak24 @WavnAtCha

At one point my microphone stopped working for bluetooth calls. When speaking normally I couldn't be heard at all. If I yelled right into the microphone, I could be heard very softly. After messing around with settings for a while, the microphone started working normally again after I disabled the "ok google" feature in the google app that listens for voice commands. Might be worth a try

On a separate note, I also soldered on extension cables for the wifi and bluetooth antennas, and got new 2.4 ghz antennas. I got the idea from someone posting about it earlier in this thread. Keeping the antennas away from the main unit really helps the signal quality.

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Does anyone have the connector for the Tesla stereo for base unit. I had it in my Premium car so I no longer have the base connector.

Thanks

Last edited:

WavnAtCha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@drak24 @WavnAtCha

At one point my microphone stopped working for bluetooth calls. When speaking normally I couldn't be heard at all. If I yelled right into the microphone, I could be heard very softly. After messing around with settings for a while, the microphone started working normally again after I disabled the "ok google" feature in the google app that listens for voice commands. Might be worth a try.
Can you walk me through the process to get to the google app settings? I'm not seeing that option.

Mdell2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Ok so I see it's time to abandon this type of unit, so what do you guys recommend. I want to upgrade but keep it under a gazillion dollars like the factory unit ($1350.00 plus installation). American muscle and Raxiom seem to have ditched the navigation upgrade screen. There has to be something out there (I hope). Any help will be appreciated.

Sponsored

CrazyCraig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
V6 Mustang
@WavnAtCha

I have an app in my app list called "google". Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if it came preinstalled or if I downloaded it from google play. If you don't have the app then I guess this won't fix your issue.

In the bottom right of the google app I hit more, and then settings. Then I go to Search, assistant & voice, and then click Voice. That's where the "Ok google" detection setting is.

Paleo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I adore this unit. No problems with it, but I do wish i could map different functions to the M Button on the steering wheel :/

Anwyas I do have a question, anyone try hooking an aftermarket sub to this thing? Any problems?

WavnAtCha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi

I bought the new Tesla Unit but i have a big issue :(

I hear sound very very low :(

Any fixes??
I just received this bait and switch email from Phoenix:
On Jul 10, 2019, at 6:56 PM, Phoenix Android Radios <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately our manufacturers in China are no longer making the PRE-ORDER 10.4" ANDROID 8 SIX-CORE VERTICAL SCREEN NAVIGATION RADIO FOR FORD MUSTANG AND SHELBY 2015 - 2019, for 4 g ram 32 g rom.
The only memory will be 4 g ram 64 g rom for the Pre-order. The price difference from your purchase of 4 g ram 32 g rom to 4 g ram 64 g rom is $70.

Please let us know how you would like to move forward. As I can send you an invoice.

Best regards,

Desserie

Phoenix Automotive
663 Brea Canyon Rd Ste 8
Walnut, CA 91789
United States
Email: [email protected]
Toll-free: @PhoenixAndroidRadios

Sponsored

Xtian_Av

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT MT82 2017 Edge Sport

Wittbrij

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Ford Flex Ecoboost, 2013 Focus ST, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
Just received the updated model from Phoenix. Px6 4+64. First impressions are very good. Buttons/knobs feel very good. Ill get some time this weekend to install.
20190725_123305.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Comporange93611

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2020 LFP Mustang GT
I just installed the 11.8 in version 2gb 32gb storage. Works better than my last setup but the menus are different from the 10 in version. Anyone know how to get rid of the metric settings to US?
IMG_20190727_194944.jpg
Sponsored