Sponsored

Richard Rawlings on the Steeda Steve McQueen Edition- Truly blown away!

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
Rawlings did not build an empire, the tv exposure built it for him. He had a great mechanic in Aaron and a small shit hole shop. When the tv show came out then he really got paid and expanded. Sorry, but that's pretty much how it went down and he acts like an arrogant tool.
You sound jealous!!!
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Say what you want about RR, he is fun to watch. I imagine some of the on-screen personna is for tv ratings. He was nice enough to pose for a pic when my brother-in-law bumped into him at a restaurant. He usually isn't a fan of Mustangs or blue cars, so I doubt he'd like my car :crackup:
I literally flip the channel when I see his face.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Steeda is quality, no argument there. Rawlings is string cheese.
Rawlings did not build an empire, the tv exposure built it for him. He had a great mechanic in Aaron and a small shit hole shop. When the tv show came out then he really got paid and expanded. Sorry, but that's pretty much how it went down and he acts like an arrogant tool.
@bjstang ...so let’s see... “string cheese” and an “arrogant fool”.... and he’s worth in excess of $15 Mil !! To me that right there is a very successful business man! ... I think it’s purely entertainment.......much like this sites Banter! Love it!! I’m getting Popcorn...it’s gonna be good!!!.....his gal pal is cute!!

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
I like RR, he is arrogant, that's true but he still started the business that caught the attention of TV, they don't just give anybody a TV show. I like the content even though once in a while I'd like to slap the guy, still I keep watching so he is doing something right.

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
I like the front grille,you can keep the rest. Like Steedas products and I own lots of them but this over hyped Steve McQueen bullshit needs to die quickly. It's taking away energy from greats like Shelby and Larry Shinoda. Steve McQueen was an asshole anyway, ask anyone other than family or people who will profit on this, they will tell you. He was a shit bird Marine and jealous of Paul Newmans success in both acting and racing. If McQueen made a salad dressing, it would taste like tears.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I like the front grille,you can keep the rest. Like Steedas products and I own lots of them but this over hyped Steve McQueen bullshit needs to die quickly. It's taking away energy from greats like Shelby and Larry Shinoda. Steve McQueen was an asshole anyway, ask anyone other than family or people who will profit on this, they will tell you. He was a shit bird Marine and jealous of Paul Newmans success in both acting and racing. If McQueen made a salad dressing, it would taste like tears.
Bahahahahahahah...now I totally understand why Pee Wee Herman was your favourite actor!! You must be his twin...in every way!! I’ll get some popcorn...this is going south with the GOMER comments!!

66Bronc1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Rawlings is a business man and say what you want about him. But, the Steve McQueen episode was really cool to watch and see Steve McQueen's family and the re-creation of the chase scene. Just think that they did not have the technology they do today with special effects- it was all natural driving back then. The cars must have taken a beating in the filming. That chase scene is one of the best car chase scenes ever made- even to this day. I love that move and have my own DVD of it.
Sponsored