• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington 2017 GT350 for sale. HRE wheels and Extended Warranty

ZR42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 (sold), 2017 GT350 (sold), 2018 GT3
$51,549 with all upgrades included.

HRE Wheels (stock also included)! Extended warranty!

Electronics package w/Apple Carplay

No accidents, not a single scratch on it. Perfect interior and exterior, mechanically flawless. Paint protection film ($1500) has been applied to entire front of car, no rock chips anywhere. Professional ceramic coating ($1200) has also been applied to entire exterior. Garage kept, no smoking, no pets. I love this car but honestly never get to drive it. Only selling because I hate seeing it just sit in my garage.

Car is completely stock except the following modifications:
-Ford Performance Oil Separators both driver and passenger side
-Ford performance lowering springs to lower to the GT350 R height (stock springs will also come with the car)
-Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber plates
-Performance alignment to improve turn in and overall handling
-Orange caliper paint on the Brembos matched to the outer ring of center cap on HRE wheels

Car is being offered with the following upgrades totaling over $11k value:
HRE classic 300s
Size: 19″x11″ || 19″x11.5″
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tire Size: 305/30/19 || 315/30/19
This wheel and tire set up cost of $8k brand new. They are currently mounted on the car with perfect fitment, balance, and alignment. Wheels are flawless, look brand new.

These wheels can be viewed on car directly on HRE's website: https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery/ford-mustang-gt350-with-hre-classic-300-in-satin-black
*Note: The stock wheels and tires also come with car. Stock wheels have around 5k highway miles on them with plenty of life left. Stock wheels are flawless.

Extended warranty
Car still has remaining factory warranty, but this extended warranty gives you peace of mind with full coverage through 7 years or an additional 50k miles. This warranty if fully transferrable. If you do NOT want this extended warranty the final selling price can then be negotiated to account for this.

This car is absolutely flawless and is ready to go!
_DSC3777.jpg
_DSC1996.jpg
_DSC3854.jpg
_DSC3787.jpg
_DSC9814.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
can't. stop. staring.

GLWS, absolutely beautiful man

Marathon06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby; 2008 Shelby
Looks very nice. What is the mileage on this Shelby? Sent PM

OP
OP

ZR42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry guys, didn't realize I left mileage out of original post. Current mileage is 6517

OP
OP

ZR42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price drop! $51,549 with all upgrades included.

Also have the HRE Classic 300 + Cup2 Tires up for sale if somebody wants them separately. $4000 + cost of shipping.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
Dang it! I both wish you were closer and I'm glad you're not lol.
I don't know if I could resist figuring out how to make it happen. A Grabber '350 without stripes....perfect.
Sponsored