• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida HR361, 2017 GT350R, $65K, 4K Miles OR substitute 6GR wheels $60K

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Recently, I purchased JR357, which is a 2018 base GT350R. Click here to read about it. For this reason, I am selling HR361. HR361 is a 2017 triple yellow GT350R with 4K miles on her. Many who frequent the GT350 section know of her through her well documented threads that focused on her modifications and maintenance. Please click here to view the HR361 thread. The car has been absolutely meticulously maintained. It has been garage kept and never driven in inclement weather. Tires have been measured to have near new tread depth. A Ford OASIS report will be provided which documents everything that has been done to the car. HR361 has never seen an accident and has no dings or scratches.

HR361 is being sold in the stock configuration with the following modifications intact; Vorshlag camber plates, Caliperfexion brake studs, ZL1 titanium front tow hook, A complete Xpel clear bra wrap, and 2 layers of tear away windscreen protection. This GT350R has seen very light track activity, only having 7.5 hours of documented track time with proper pre and post maintenance accomplished.

As she sits right now and in addition to the above modifications, a Watson bolt in roll cage and 2 person Schroth ASM harness system is installed. These items are for sale separately and will remain with the car if the purchaser desires. However, if the new owner does not wish to purchase these items, the roll cage and harness will be removed and the original seat delete as well as the original panels will be reinstalled to restore the cars interior to factory showroom condition.

Included with HR361 are all the items listed on the window sticker and all decals/packing material that was on or in the car upon delivery (shipping spacers, seat covers, decals, etc). The car cover, owners manual, floor mats, and Shelby keyfobs were never removed from the original packaging/wrappers.

HR361 is pictured below as of today 2/2/19 with 6GR street wheels and tires. The wheels/tires pictured on the car are available for sale with the car. An additional purchase option would be to substitute the carbon fiber wheels for the 6GR wheels pictured for a total of $60K. If the buyer would prefer the original carbon fiber wheels, they will be installed for the new owner at the point of sale or for a test drive in the final stages of the deal.

I cannot stress enough the importance of buying a performance vehicle that has been well documented and well cared for like HR361. If you don't know me, or of me pertaining to the care of this car, I will be happy to provide references. I suggest you take the time to read the HR361 story and realize how well this car has been taken care of.

In summary, I am firm at 65K for this magnificent 1 of 20 2017 GT350R as described above. Or, if price is a concern, I could substitute the carbon fiber wheels for the 6GR wheels (as pictured on the car) for $60K. I encourage anyone who is interested to PM me and set up a time an place to see this beauty in person.

PM me if you would like to discuss further. Thanks!

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
I had the opportunity to see this car on Saturday Feb 2nd and it's exactly as Tom describes. This was my first time meeting Tom and the impression I got of him was that he is very detailed oriented and extremely meticulous when it comes to the care he has put into HR361. It's a beautiful machine. It is immaculate. He showed me all of the documentation he has described and new in the box items that came from the factory. For 65K, the buyer of this Shelby is getting a heck of a deal and a show room condition head turner!!! It's a perfect.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I recently updated the Carfax and just so happened to notice the cars value. This value is based upon excellent condition and a private party sale. This value does not include a full Xpel or any other additional items.

Reference the Carfax below.

Screenshot (5).png

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Update, the price has been adjusted to enable the buyer to substitute 6GR wheels in lieu of carbon fiber wheels.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Pretty car there.
Wish I could afford it right now.
I want to get a GT350R sometime in this yellow or grabber blue.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Pretty car there.
Wish I could afford it right now.
I want to get a GT350R sometime in this yellow or grabber blue.
Pm me if you have any serious interest. I don't have to sell it, but if going to a serious enthusiast, I would work with them.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Pm me if you have any serious interest. I don't have to sell it, but if going to a serious enthusiast, I would work with them.
Ok thanks!

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Update, I will be trading this car in unless somebody comes up with $66K. This is the equivalent value (after tax offset). The car is still available until my CFTP GT500 is delivered.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
I have been looking at R cars on the internet recently and I want to get a 2017 GT350R in grabber blue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the roll cage, harnesses, tow hook, and catch can, have been removed and the interior of the car has been restored to factory stock using the original parts. The Vorshlag camber plates will remain with the car because it is not worth my time and subsequent alignment expense to remove them.

I don't know if anyone has any interest, but it would be a great car for a fellow enthusiast. A very well documented and cared for car.

S650D&R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Beautiful car that was clearly under extremely meticulous care. Best of luck with the sale! When I finally have enough garage space to pick one up you're the exact type of owner I'd want to buy from.

Also you're going to love the GT500, it's one hell of a car.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have HR361?

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Do you still have HR361?
Yes, waiting to trade it in when my 500 arrives. Im at 67k. That is what my agreed upon trade is worth with tax offset.
Sponsored