2020 Shelby GT500 and GT350 Dealer Allocation

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
yea, ok...….
I expected some skepticism, but to be honest I am sharing only what I heard, and just to avoid spreading any false information, would rather have you guys get the facts directly from my friend and the dealership owner.

This specific dealer has a decent amount of spots for the new GT500 available, and is a big high performance seller in the area. He also told me yesterday that they’re currently trying to process 3 of the forum members that were sent to him yesterday, I would be glad to provide more info once there are anymore updates.

I really figured I’d share the tip so that some of you guys could possible get a deal and also do my friend the favor, since I have no affiliation with the dealership.

SlowPanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2007 STI, 2019 GT350R
Curious as to when the order banks open up for the 2020 GT350s. I put down a small refundable deposit recently with a dealership just to reserve their single allocation of an R. I believe they went through the Shelby Enrollment program but they seem to dodge that question the two times i brought it up. I'm skeptical, but hopeful. I was given a tentative date of 8/1/19 by the dealership's Manager, and with 8/12/19 being the start of MY20 production it seems to make sense. Anyone have any concrete info I may have missed?

How delayed were the 2019s?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I expected some skepticism, but to be honest I am sharing only what I heard, and just to avoid spreading any false information, would rather have you guys get the facts directly from my friend and the dealership owner.

This specific dealer has a decent amount of spots for the new GT500 available, and is a big high performance seller in the area. He also told me yesterday that they’re currently trying to process 3 of the forum members that were sent to him yesterday, I would be glad to provide more info once there are anymore updates.

I really figured I’d share the tip so that some of you guys could possible get a deal and also do my friend the favor, since I have no affiliation with the dealership.
Sorry, but I read SoCal and close to MSRP. Those usually don't go together in the same sentence. Please report back here how those deals work out. I hope for the best for our members.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
Sorry, but I read SoCal and close to MSRP. Those usually don't go together in the same sentence. Please report back here how those deals work out. I hope for the best for our members.
Understandable, and if it turns out what I said was incorrect information, I have no problem owning up and admitting I got the information wrong. I’ll be sure to come back with any new information as it comes.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Be careful guys. I wouldn't give a penny to anyone other than a dealer, directly.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I found out the dealer is a mustang enthusiast himself and is looking to get prices as low possible for potential buyers.

They currently have 3 people on their list with their packages already picked.

For any confusion, I am not associated with the dealer. I am unable to disclose information about the dealer or their final pricing because quite frankly I do not know that information, it can only be discussed between my friend and the dealership owner and the buyer.

I am also not asking for money, nor is my friend, all the money is going directly to the dealership.

I am just referring everybody to my friend, Josh, who is a salesman for the dealer.
A little bird sent me this message.

fyi, that gotta.track.it guy, is nothing but a lead generator for "mustang Manny"... Selling the cars for $30k++ over! Mustang Manny guy is working out of a dealership in las vegas.

Any truth to this?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
A little bird sent me this message.

fyi, that gotta.track.it guy, is nothing but a lead generator for "mustang Manny"... Selling the cars for $30k++ over! Mustang Manny guy is working out of a dealership in las vegas.

Any truth to this?
Like I said, I am not personally affiliated with Mustang Manny. I was told that they were working to get prices close to MSRP, but once again, I was unaware of the final pricing. If that $30k over figure is true, then consider the information to be null and useless.

Only reason I was not stating names and numbers is because I was not sure if it was public information.

I heard one thing, and simply wanted to pass it along to a group who may take advantage of what I thought would be a good deal.

If he’s selling for over +$30k then I definitely got the information wrong.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
Looks like I'm not getting the MSRP deal I had a "handshake" agreement on, my dealer decided that he would take an offer from another dealer for $15k over for their one allocation. They're a small dealer in Northern Oklahoma and have been through 3 sales managers in less than a year. The previous 2 managers had agreed to MSRP but the current manager and the owner hit me with $10k ADM and I said thanks but no thanks. I've bought 4 vehicles from them in the last 3-4 years so was a little pissed, probably look for a new dealer to take my business to. If any one knows of an MSRP deal in the vicinity of Northern Oklahoma I'd be interested.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Looks like I'm not getting the MSRP deal I had a "handshake" agreement on, my dealer decided that he would take an offer from another dealer for $15k over for their one allocation. They're a small dealer in Northern Oklahoma and have been through 3 sales managers in less than a year. The previous 2 managers had agreed to MSRP but the current manager and the owner hit me with $10k ADM and I said thanks but no thanks. I've bought 4 vehicles from them in the last 3-4 years so was a little pissed, probably look for a new dealer to take my business to. If any one knows of an MSRP deal in the vicinity of Northern Oklahoma I'd be interested.
Why the fools!

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
Why the fools!
I can't blame them for trying to get what they can, but around here a man's word is pretty valued. I own a small business and if I make a promise to a customer I do my best to stand by it. I guess worst case I can wait like a lot of other folks.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I can't blame them for trying to get what they can, but around here a man's word is pretty valued. I own a small business and if I make a promise to a customer I do my best to stand by it.
I'm shocked the dealer didn't offer to split the $15k windfall with you. I mean it was YOUR car he sold to the other dealer for $15k.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I can't blame them for trying to get what they can, but around here a man's word is pretty valued. I own a small business and if I make a promise to a customer I do my best to stand by it. I guess worst case I can wait like a lot of other folks.
Well I think NOW you are obligated to name such dealer since they are JACKWADS. I have a gentlemens agreement that is nowhere NEAR final, so i still have hope a mans word means something but honestly i am starting to loose faith in humanity....I get they can do what they want, should make money however they want, just don't string my A$$ along for 6 months, be straight from the beginning. If i get screwed over on this deal i may just give Ford the middle finger and move on to bigger an better things....

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)