Sponsored

18/19 owners who are happy with their Mustangs!

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I was initially looking at various other cars such as the TTRS, M2 Competition and 718 Cayman S. I was adamant on going new, so some sticker shock set in after all the options and packages.. I finally took a close look at the Mustang and bought it on a special order just the way I wanted it. At the time I thought I was settling or compromising by going Mustang, but honestly, after a couple weeks I no longer felt that way and am pretty proud of myself for making that choice. I'm 5500 miles into it and I LOVE the car!
I too had set my sights on a Porsche 911 or perhaps a Z06 before we had kids however once getting married and having kids the struggle changed. After about 10 years of being married and now that my daughter is 7, I moved from an F-150 to a sports car. Looked at Porsches and Vettes again but decided on a Mustang as it was a great compromise between cost of car vs cost of ownership. I heavily optioned out my car as well, which I was shocked too at the price but now that I have her and she has 1400 miles on it, I still feel good about it. Do I love and want a 911? Sure but I know it was the best decision financially for our family while not giving up much performance.

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
Sorry, I just saw your post. Bought both of them from Chris at Jim Shorkey Ford in White Oak, PA. Great guy to deal with.
I was talking to Chris about the green GT. They only moved $2,000.00 off of sticker. C.Harper moved $5,000.00 off. Bought the gray GT. It lasted three months before the buy back.

Alberto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Completely happy with mine. 10months old and its going to turn 2000miles the next time I drive it. Never drive it in rush hour or the rain (not my daily driver, and the no rain is possible living in CA). I *did* break it in according to the drivers manual...No ticks, everything sounds smooth. I love the 6speed manual. No transmission issues. I do stomp the piss out of it pretty much every time I take it out. Even though I love winding it out in 1st and 2nd, I haven't redlined it much. I also LOVE the electronic cluster option- so glad I got that, the magna-ride, and the active exhaust. Just need to get the windows tinted next.

What I don't like- the single tone horn, no spare, no jack, and the drive mode doesn't stick after restarting. Front rims (the black ones on the GT) get coated with brake dust after one drive, post washing.

What I'm pleasantly surprised about: Great ride for a sports car, even in track mode. The sound is great. The way it sticks to the road is really incredible (I did own an 1998 Cobra for 20years before this). Just love the way it looks

Mattneedforgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Love my 2019 gt pp1 two months today 3000 miles love it

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Well, I spent four hours detailing the wheels on the 2500HD, wore the hell out. Started tipping over about 9:45, took a shower and thought I should take the Gatorade back to HEB and exchange it for Gatorade Zero.......it's a 20 mile roundtrip :)

Yep, I am happy with the GT :D

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I've had my 19GT PP1, auto, for 3 days and 200 miles. So far it's great!

FatBurritoEater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1 (Race Red)
I'm very happy so long as it doesn't die on me. I do have the tick/odd noises on cold start/idle, but ignoring it. Coming up on 7,000 miles.

LOEzell

OldME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Convertible
Now that I have resolved the rough 3-1 downshifts I had with my 2018 GT Premium convertible with pp1 and A10, I love driving my Mustang. And I drive it a good bit as I have almost 18k miles on it.

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I’ve loved my 19 since day 1. It’s got the rattle, but I ain’t tripping.

Sponsored

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Now that I have resolved the rough 3-1 downshifts I had with my 2018 GT Premium convertible with pp1 and A10, I love driving my Mustang. And I drive it a good bit as I have almost 18k miles on it.
what did you do with the ruff downshifts? fix wise of course, seems at slow speeds only it is there. she's also still new with less than 300 miles on the odometer. it's the only thing so far i can complain about.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I’m about to hit 10,000 miles in mine.

I’ve owned it for 11 months now. I’ve gone way over the expected mileage that I figured I’d put on it annually. I just enjoy driving it a lot.

Mostly on weekdays I put about 40 miles on it. That’s just going to the gym and back in the evenings. So the majority of the miles have been weekend trips.

I love the car. It gets a lot of compliments too. The mods I’ve done have made it even more enjoyable.

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
2018 MGT P, 10R80, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Been a year and four months now for my 18 premium pp1 a10, 18k miles later and she’s been nothing but a blast. Get lots of looks and compliments everywhere I go.

Only thing I don’t like about it is every single late model Camaro, SS, Challenger or Charger eggs me on for a freeway roll. Well gotta say she held her own stock, now tuned on e, same cars get annihilated even more so even with me having a 200 lb passenger