Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP

DCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Usually taken apart.
A couple of events worth note coming up in the next few weeks for North East Ohio. This Sunday, 7/14, Cars and Coffee will be at Summit Racing in Tallmadge from 8:30-11:30. The first one in May had over 800 cars, trucks and motorcycles turn out. Its a quick show but a lot of cool stuff.
The All Mustang show at Summit is July 27th this year. I met a few 6G members there last year, its one of my favorite shows of the year.
Let us know if you're heading this way. Its always fun to meet people in person.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
A couple of events worth note coming up in the next few weeks for North East Ohio. This Sunday, 7/14, Cars and Coffee will be at Summit Racing in Tallmadge from 8:30-11:30. The first one in May had over 800 cars, trucks and motorcycles turn out. Its a quick show but a lot of cool stuff.
The All Mustang show at Summit is July 27th this year. I met a few 6G members there last year, its one of my favorite shows of the year.
Let us know if you're heading this way. Its always fun to meet people in person.
The all Mustang Show is awesome I've gone the last 3 years but I can't make it this year.

I believe I ran into you last year when I was driving my orange S550.

Reactions: DCC

Sponsored

Shadow17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
So I've been really considering doing headers and maybe a 2018 manifold on my car, but after my nightmare suspension install I don't trust myself to do the headers in a reasonable amount of time.. What shops do you guys recommend for the performance work?

DCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Usually taken apart.
The all Mustang Show is awesome I've gone the last 3 years but I can't make it this year.

I believe I ran into you last year when I was driving my orange S550.
We did. You had a pretty ambitious couple of days hitting shows at both ends of the state. You doing that again this year?

BrandonS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium A6
@Shadow17 Check out BA Motorsports. In the Milford area and does a TON of s550 stuff. In house dyno and great relationship with PBD for tuning.

I <3 Boost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 10 Speed Automatic
So I've been really considering doing headers and maybe a 2018 manifold on my car, but after my nightmare suspension install I don't trust myself to do the headers in a reasonable amount of time.. What shops do you guys recommend for the performance work?
Finish Line Performance is also in the Milford area and extremely reputable! Both BA and Finish Line are top notch! Finish Line is affiliated with Beefcake and builds Mustangs from all over!

Shadow17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
@Shadow17 Check out BA Motorsports. In the Milford area and does a TON of s550 stuff. In house dyno and great relationship with PBD for tuning.
Finish Line Performance is also in the Milford area and extremely reputable! Both BA and Finish Line are top notch! Finish Line is affiliated with Beefcake and builds Mustangs from all over!
Awesome, I never found either of those in my searches. Definitely will have to check them out. Also, do you guys do any car meets? Really need some S550 pals, nobody near me gets what I'm talking about..

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Awesome, I never found either of those in my searches. Definitely will have to check them out. Also, do you guys do any car meets? Really need some S550 pals, nobody near me gets what I'm talking about..
These guys - https://www.paulsautomotiveengineering.com/ - not very far from IN-OH line and they definitely know what they're doing. They're racing S550s.

Shadow17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Wow, I never knew there were so many S550 shops around Cincy! About a 2 hour drive for me but I'm definitely going to consider these shops. Thanks guys.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
What’s up everyone? Just picked up my first Mustang last month. I’m in Columbus.