Sponsored

Airlift trunk setup

Daryl152

Kill3r_Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost (IG:Kill3r_Stang)
I'm planning on doing a DIY on my trunk setup for my airtank and compressors. Can you guys provide photos of your setup?

I don't plan to spend much and I know that shops are charging like 1k+ for something I can do myself. Thanks!
Sponsored

KRGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I decided to mount mine on the trunk carpet because it still leaves plenty of room in front and I didn't have to drill into the trunk area.
Bought a cheap piece of wood as the base to mount the tank through the back carpet.
The trap door is perfect to drill a couple holes through to route your lines and mount the compressors.
Also bought a $10 LED kit with a remote that was routed to the lighter plug in the arm rest.
I could easily hide my compressors in the spare tire well but just haven't felt like doing it.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Here is mine. A couple people here did same location as this but on boards instead of directly to the trunk. Sorry I can't remember who or find the threads where I found it before. Being directly mounted to the trunk there is a bit of noise when the compressors click on but with the smaller tank and dual compressors it doesn't stay on long enough to bother me.
2017-12-14 16.27.44-1.jpg

Duffie112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Here is mine, this is a pic from my old Wrx but it’s mounted the same way in my GT
4D9F7493-A56B-4518-80D1-F17CA814F65C.jpeg
Sponsored