djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Exclusive GT101 Suite at Brands Hatch for British GT August 4th 2019

With three GT4 Mustangs competing in the British GT series this season GT101 have booked a suite at the Brands Hatch round. You will be provided with circuit entry, VIP parking, hot breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and a complimentary bar all day. The suite is located on the ground floor of the Brabham Stewart Suites with an outdoor patio area close to the start finish line.

During the day we plan to organise small garage tours with Multimatic and possibly other teams to see the cars and drivers up close.

The headline British GT race will feature a selection of race-prepared supercars take to the full Grand Prix circuit for a two-hour epic, complete with Le Mans-style driver changes. The championship boasts a record 38-car entry this season, featuring the latest mouth-watering racing supercars from McLaren, Bentley, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Porsche, and BMW.

Ticket numbers are limited by the suite size. Price is £99 for one ticket. Parking is based on sale of two tickets.

Tickets will be sent out prior to the event when received by the organisers (usually within two weeks of the event)

You can buy the tickets here: https://gt101.store/collections/event-tickets/products/british-gt-race-meeting-tickets
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
god damn it why does nobody ever do anything up the proper end of the country :(

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
god damn it why does nobody ever do anything up the proper end of the country :(
You're making me feel guilty - Brands is only 10 mins up the road from me (and sometimes I'm sure I can hear the louder stuff - bikes especially - over the background hum from the M26 and M20).

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
We have booked anyone in herts area going fancy cruising over drop me a message

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Less than a month to go until British GT at Brands Hatch - we do still have some tickets available so if you'd like to join us then order your tickets now to be sure of a space.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.