• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT Sync 3 Swap kit $950

smoke14me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Base GT A6
Sync 3 Swap.jpg
Sync 3 swap taken out of my 2017 GT. It includes the APIM, Screen, Hextall swap harness, Hub, GT350 bezel, USB Cables and GPS antenna. Then GPS antenna does not work well so I would suggest whoever buys the kit gets a better one. I believe Hextall has them for sale.
Sponsored

Thepanda76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Panda
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Due to the fact that your modules are already programmed. Can I just plug it in my car and expect to work without using Forscan?

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Due to the fact that your modules are already programmed. Can I just plug it in my car and expect to work without using Forscan?
It depends on the options of your car compared to is and if you are going from a base swap to Sync 3 you have to change some code in other modules besides the APIM

Sponsored

Rockgt302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled
Is this still available? Willing to sell without the gt350 bezel?

AEF42

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If you sell without the bezel. Hit me up about purchasing the Bezel

baguion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
1993 Toyota Celica, 2016 Ford Mustang, 2016 Ford F-150
Is this available? I am interested in the bezel.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500