The 2021 Ford Mach E Will Combine Electric Power with Mustang-Esque Styling

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Kill it with fire, nuke it from orbit, if it leaks we can kill it, etc.
Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Why make it look like something it is not? The electric idea is the future I get that, but 4 doors on a Mustang look alike. Not happening for me. And the electric thing will not happen for me till there are charging stations as common as gas stations.
I for one do not want to be looking for a charging station after a long trip, Just saying.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Too big, too many doors, too high off the ground. Oh, and I hate electrification as well. No thanks.

And PLEASE Ford, don't put a Mustang emblem on other cars!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 301a Ruby Red PP2
What if it has a sub-4 second 0-60 like the performance version of the Model Y? Could it keep the Mustang logo?

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
What if it has a sub-4 second 0-60 like the performance version of the Model Y? Could it keep the Mustang logo?
No. Perhaps give it a mustangesque name, but it's still not a mustang. That would be like calling the Tesla Model Y a Tesla Roadster. It just makes no sense.

I think this is Ford's attempt to future-proof the mustang brand, which means that the mustang coupe will cease to exist if they succeed just like all of their sedans have.

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
No lol. I don't care if it hits 60 in 2 seconds flat it's not a god damn mustang. How hard can it be to come up with a cool name and a nifty emblem? sort it out.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 301a Ruby Red PP2
No lol. I don't care if it hits 60 in 2 seconds flat it's not a god damn mustang. How hard can it be to come up with a cool name and a nifty emblem? sort it out.
What about Galaxie 500 and they can launch one into space with the test flight of Boeing’s SLS? :crackup:
Sponsored