Will they make you cage it?
Sponsored

Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Thanks. That’s awesome. Mines not a DD, but I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere. I think it’s got more in it on the 93 tune and will run it again in the future, but I’m ready to load the corn and shoot for 9.40 or so
He's switching his over to corn squeezin's as well. I'm still sourcing a rear tire setup and getting the final suspension mods on mine before making the first hit...if I don't sell/trade it before then. I'm currently seeking the TB, air box, FI's, and original IAT2 sensor that came with the 727 Roush package to put it back to the original setup and tune. The twin 67mm TB, 1050x, and even the JLT CAI will be able to be used on a 13/14 GT500 if I can ever find one I like at a price I want to pay. Sure miss the stick shift in spite of the faster ET's with the newer autos.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
He's switching his over to corn squeezin's as well. I'm still sourcing a rear tire setup and getting the final suspension mods on mine before making the first hit...if I don't sell/trade it before then. I'm currently seeking the TB, air box, FI's, and original IAT2 sensor that came with the 727 Roush package to put it back to the original setup and tune. The twin 67mm TB, 1050x, and even the JLT CAI will be able to be used on a 13/14 GT500 if I can ever find one I like at a price I want to pay. Sure miss the stick shift in spite of the faster ET's with the newer autos.
Do you know your buddies build? Or I suppose DM me his username and I can ask. :D

Sorry for hijacking, great 1/4 on 93 btw OP!

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Do you know your buddies build? Or I suppose DM me his username and I can ask. :D

Sorry for hijacking, great 1/4 on 93 btw OP!
Not sure. Don't remember his site name here. Know him by his first name locally. All I can tell you is he's running a procharger package, LT's, catless, 6R80 with a stall (I believe a Circle D 3C) and is now on corn with all the needed fuel updates to support that. He's tuned by PBD.

Sponsored

cnycomp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
Who tunes this? Those are ridiculous numbers on 93. 33-34 miles per hour on the backend, holy cow

turboluke9000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrapped Base Mustang GT
Does it really count as 93 anymore with that much boostane in it?
Sponsored