Sponsored

Time to make a choice and get off the pot.

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
I’d look more at your driving characteristics than anything to make the choice. Want power instantly no matter the rpm? Whipple or edel. Want to have more up top after spooling? Go turbo. IMO, pd supercharger will be more fun for cruising. You can have instant power at 10mph from a stop light or 70 on the highway.
100 percent agreed.

It comes down to how you want your power delivery. In the pic I attached, you are going to feel a power surge at those defining areas along the rpm range.

If you like how the power is delivered but want a lot more, go pd blower.
If you love a rubber band type feel, go turbo.
If you love a stock driving feel but tons of progressive top end, go centrifugal.
forced-induction-torque-curve-graph.jpg

OP
OP
Bald Menace

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
No, it needs upgraded injectors at minimum. Whipple stage 1 and stage 2 complete kits include 38 lb injectors. Stage 2 includes upgraded pump.

I wouldn’t run anything less at either power level than upgraded injectors and upgraded pump or BAP, but that’s me. Good luck finding a tuner that will tune you on the stock fuel system for twin turbos.
I meant to imply nothing additional required beyond what comes in the kit. if the kit comes with injectors of course you would use them. I want to buy an all inclusive assy and not have to piecemeal everything.

OP
OP
Bald Menace

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
100 percent agreed.

It comes down to how you want your power delivery. In the pic I attached, you are going to feel a power surge at those defining areas along the rpm range.

If you like how the power is delivered but want a lot more, go pd blower.
If you love a rubber band type feel, go turbo.
If you love a stock driving feel but tons of progressive top end, go centrifugal.
forced-induction-torque-curve-graph.jpg
yeah, I want off idle torque so it looks like twin screw is the weeener

Notheryote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
yeah, I want off idle torque so it looks like twin screw is the weeener
Get the whipple or edelbrock, you won’t regret it. Install isn’t too bad on the whipple, prob take a weekend or so. And you only need another set of hands twice, that’s just to help lift the super charger bottom and top into the bay as it’s kinda heavy and awkward to carry.
Sponsored